The Importance Of Mental Health

Photo Of Mental Health Illustration

Mental health is important. It impacts how we feel, think, and behave each day. Our mental health also contributes to our decision making, problem solving, how we deal with stress, and how we can relate to others in our lives. That's why, we have to always care about our own mental health. It's for the sake of our social well-being. Our mental health plays an important part on a daily basis, promoting productivity in activities like work, school, etc. If you adapt easily to new environments, then it means both your mental and emotional are healthy. 

Have you ever felt down or sad? I bet you all have. And that's normal because it means you have feelings. Let me tell you something. It's ok to feel sad, down, or even upset. But, don't let those feelings inhibit your ability to grow and live. We have to look forward, always. Sometimes, looking back to the past is pretty good for learning something from it but you have to remember that life keeps moving. We can't just live in the circle of past. Our future depends on us. 

I can relate to everyone who feels that they're like losers or useless. To be real honest, I've felt it too. It sucks. I had to deal with that situation for months. But then, I started thinking how I could think like this? I realized that I shouldn't have thought this way. I have life and I'm not useless. I can be anything I want. Ever since then, I promised to myself that I will change the way I think. 

So guys, here are some ways that you could try to look after your mental health : 

1. Feel free to talk and share your feelings. Sharing what you feel can help you to stay in good mental health when you feel troubled. It also can be a good way to cope with a problem that you've been carrying around your head all this time. 

2. Keep In Touch. Catching up with someone you know well can help you maintain good mental health. You will not feel like you're all alone in dealing with all the problems that you have. But, if you feel that keeping in touch with some people can ruin your mental health well-being, it may be better for you to take a break from them. 

3. Stay positive. Focus on the good things in your life. Don't blame yourself if you make a mistake. Mistakes are also the part of our lives. We can't live without making mistakes. 

Actually, there's so much you can do in order to keep your mental health healthy. All you have to do is just ask yourself : "are you happy?". If your answer is yes, then ok. If your answer is no, then take a look who you are surrounding yourself with. Maybe the people around you could be the factor of why are you unhappy because they might always underestimate you or call you names that you don't want to be called. So, I think that's what I can say. I hope our mental state will always be healthy ♥️. If you have problems, just remember that you're not alone. 

Love, R

It's ok to feel sad, down, or even upset. But, don't let those feelings inhibit your ability to grow and live. We have to look forward, always.
Sometimes, looking back to the past is pretty good for learning something from it, but you have to remember that life keeps moving. We can't just live in the circle of past.
Sharing what you feel can help you to stay in good mental health when you feel troubled. It also can be a good way to cope with a problem that you've been carrying around your head all this time. 
Don't blame yourself if you make a mistake. Mistakes are also the part of our lives. We can't live without making mistakes. 
Indonesia