Can People Change

Posted August 27, 2014 no picture Children's Radio Foundation

no picture Children's Radio Foundation View Profile

Source: https://soundcloud.com/childrensradiofoundation/ra...

The Siviwe Youth reporters in Cape town, share their views and personal testimonies on whether or not people can change.

That's it!

Posted August 26, 2014 Avatar Laura Rosa

Avatar Laura Rosa View Profile

First of all, congratulations for all of you. This article is for all the youth voices around the world! :) You are what you want to be! Nothing can stop you, scare and make you change your goals. Sometimes, you feel invincible and infinite. You have ideas and you make your own ideals. You feel that incurable desire to change the world, to debate global issues, you make your own opinion, you want to help and be helped. You want to leave your mark on this world and you s...

Waiting for the results.

Posted August 26, 2014 no picture Artemis B.

no picture Artemis B. View Profile

Wednesday (08/28) This is going to be a stressful day for all the high school students who took part in National Exams of Greece. On this day, the results will be announced & all candidates will see if they succedded and what options they have. All of us have studied a lot, to get the the score we needed. Unfortunately, the Greek educational system is not really the best. Students are faced with a big amount of subjects, with six-or four, it depends of the type of high scho...

NAVISS... Where bridges were built

Posted August 26, 2014 no picture Yosr Jouini

no picture Yosr Jouini View Profile

Where? -Monastir, Tunisia When? – 3rd-10th of August 2014 Who? -20 participants in addition to the trainers and the organizers from 7 different countries: Tunisia, Slovakia, Morocco, Egypt, Czech, Poland and Hungary: Why? – NAVISS: North African Visegrad Summer School Well, those were the circumstances in which we lived for a week as participants of the North African Visegrad Summer School. A summer school organized by PDCS (Partners for Democratic Change Slovakia)...

What is great about my country!

Posted August 26, 2014 Avatar Oksana Hirchak

Avatar Oksana Hirchak View Profile

August 24th is Independence Day of Ukraine. There was a concert of one of the most famous bands from our country. The band is called Okean Elzy. In honour of the day, people sang the anthem of Ukraine. *** Here is a translation below Ukraine is not yet dead, nor it's glory and freedom, Luck will still smile on us brother-Ukrainians. Our enemies will die, as the dew does in the sunshine, And we, too, brothers, we'll live happily in our land. We'll not spare either our...

Child Marriage: What should YOU(th) do?

Posted August 25, 2014 Avatar Anwar H Sagor

Avatar Anwar H Sagor View Profile

Nowadays Child Marriage which is commonly known as “বাল্যবিবাহ (Ballo Bibaho) in Bangladesh is increasing dangerously! According to the law of Bangladesh, marriage between a girl under 18 years of age and a boy under 21 is called child marriage. The Child Marriage Act of 1929 certifies- -> Child Marriage is a punishable crime. -> Parents and other persons supporting this marriage will be punished too. -> Child Marriage can be canceled. [Puni...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BscwPeACIAAf3Cq.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/SulomeAnderson/media

This is the most beautiful thing i have heard this days.... The girls in the photos tweets:He calls me neshama, I call him habibi. Love doesn't speak the language of occupation #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies Maybe it is time to be more like them...innocent people are suffering...what should we do?

"Employment in our dreams"

Posted August 25, 2014 no picture PoonamVOY

no picture PoonamVOY View Profile

Youth advocates discuss ‘youth unemployment’ as a global problem. I always wondered why people said so because unlike the developed countries in our country a job is not a compulsion for girls. But after doing a micro research about youth unemployment in my own college & society, I found that ‘unemployment’ is the major problem in my society too. I surveyed with 50 youths in my class & street passersby in Hetauda Municipality, which is a very negligible number in...

A heroine gone too soon

Posted August 25, 2014 no picture diana kagwiria

no picture diana kagwiria View Profile

She signed the consent forms and went to the operating room not to save her own life but of someone else. She never made it to live to see her dream come true. This is the sad story of a 29 year old Kenyan girl who accompanied her uncle to India for a kidney transplant so as to save his life. Three days after the transplant Rehema passed on after developing complications. According to the Nairobi star, mid last year Rehema’s uncle was diagnosed with a kidney malfunction tha...