Are you someone to be admired?

no picture Entrepreneur
Kainat ali

Free source: Photo by Alex Holyoake on Unsplash

We often hear such phrases like "What is wrong with the world?" or "Where are we heading with such cruelty?" When we hear about such drastic news every day, why don’t we take a moment to think that we a part of the same world? Why don’t we ask ourselves what are we doing wrong? Instead of putting all of the blame on the world and getting ourselves steer clear of responsibility.

When we hear about a girl or boy being bullied to death, how often do we stop to think how we hurt others with our words? Or how people around us are commenting that someone is "not pretty enough", is "fat" or "too skinny" according to their so-called standards? But when you hear about some little girl that was raped and killed, you blame society. Aren’t we a part of this society? Didn’t we share a little part in it when we bullied someone?

I believe no one is born evil, people and the circumstances around us can make us evil. When we get hurt and feel vulnerable people, instead of picking us up, can sometimes make sure that they bury us in deep despair. But they forget that you can’t bury someone for long; everyone has their limits and when we exceed them, we can come with enough rage that we may break innocent hearts or even take a few innocent lives. Not everyone who has been betrayed has such a big heart to spread happiness after they’ve been brutally broken. Humans can be selfish and when one person is not happy, he or she can make sure that they take their revenge on someone.

To see a change in the world all we can do is start changing ourselves. We have to be more emphatic, more loving and more patient because not everyone is equally blessed and it is no one’s fault. We all are given different tests to pass and I hope that we help each other up instead of tearing each other apart.