Encouragement

no picture Student.
Angela Vinot

Do not give up on trying.

Do not give up on trying.

Have you ever felt like you are not good enough? Like if everything that you’ve worked really hard for, someone else gets it even though you worked harder? Or maybe like you did all the teamwork on your own and everybody else gets credit for it.

Well, let me tell you that I’ve also been there. Lately, I’ve been feeling like everything that I do is not good enough. For example, my classmates ask me for my notes or my homework, and I do share it with them because I want to be helpful. But there’s a line between being helpful and being naive and giving away your grade. Sometimes I’m naive, but what makes me feel down is that they get a better grade than me with my work and with my effort. By saying this I don’t mean that you shouldn’t help them, but rather remind them that they can do it or offer yourself to explain them how to do it.

We really need to remember that each one of us has an incredible value. There’s only one of us in the world, and if we’re here it’s because we need to do something, change something. Do not give up. If everything is going against you, fight. You have the power inside of you, just waiting to come out. You know you can do it, you know that it only takes a little (sometimes a lot) of effort to reach your goals and at the end everything will be worth it. To be the best version of yourself. Do not be that person who regrets not having done something, yet never tries. Be bold. If you want to change something, you need to change something in you to be able to reach it. If you fail a thousand times, try a thousand and one.

After reading this, I hope that at least that I have encouraged you to reach your dreams or work a little harder for them and remember:

Reaching the stars it not easy if you only look up to the sky.