Establishment of a Presidential Youth Council

Posted February 19, 2014 Avatar priya verma

Avatar priya verma View Profile

Dear youth,
Appeal
Support for a Presidential
Youth Council  at  USA so that the youth voice can be heard in Government
Priya Verma
Campaign Ambassador
Presidential Youth Council,USA

Dear youth, Appeal Support for a Presidential Youth Council at USA so that the youth voice can be heard in Government Priya Verma Campaign Ambassador Presidential Youth Council,USA

Our plan for a Presidential Youth Council is a bi-partisan, youth-led initiative, to establish a Presidential Youth Council, comprised of young Americans ages 16-24, to advise the President on the perspectives of youth, offer suggestions on the design and implementation of youth policies, and to create shared recommendations on issues that will affect the long-term future of our country.

Our Plan

The Presidential Youth Council would aim to accomplish three things:
1. It would advise the president on the perspectives of the 104 million young Americans under the age of 24.
2. The youth council members will create shared recommendations on issues that affect the long-term future of our country, whether it be the deficit or the environment.
3. Finally, the Presidential Youth Council will make government more efficient, effective, and innovative by bringing young people's feedback to federally-funded programs -- specifically those that serve youth.

See here for more details on how you can get involved! www.presidentialyouthcouncil.org

Government USA country youth council policies