Holistic education

no picture Omaima jamshaid

(c) UNICEF/UN0200343/ Meerzad.
 I'm a 13 year old Pakistan student who wants make her life better as well as the lives of people around her.

(c) UNICEF/UN0200343/ Meerzad. I'm a 13 year old Pakistan student who wants make her life better as well as the lives of people around her.

EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION. This is what we hear all the time but just saying it won't help anyone. This slogan reflects the teachings of Sir Syed Ahmed Khans who, at his time, gave Islam a whole new look by promoting education. It seemed like almost every single person was educated. Muslims raised up in every field, financially, politically, and spiritually. Education help people in every way. Education lights up the whole world.

We talk about a fair chance and a fair place where everyone is given opportunities, but in order for that to happen universal education is necessary. If a person is educated they can know their rights, their limits. They have the potential to learn about everything. When they know all this they will can access more opportunities. Companies will call them to hire them. But before all that they need to be properly educated.

Nearly 70 percent of people in this world are illiterate. Children are not getting an education. We aren't fair with them. We need to promote education as much as we can. Education will make them wiser so that they can make their own decisions. If they are properly educated they will be more able to explore, to live and to enjoy their life.

We need to stand out, volunteer, and help children get a good education so that there are no more people left behind. We need to bring them towards learning so that this world can become a better place for them as well as for us.

Lets do this for human rights. The youth can change this world. They can bring out the best among everyone. They can light up the whole world. Education will bring unity, love, peace, happiness, harmony among us. EDUCATION WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!