Indonesia: most corrupt country in Asia Pacific

Posted March 6, 2012 no picture Papuan Solidaritas Israel

no picture Papuan Solidaritas Israel View Profile

Indonesia is the most corrupt country from a list of 16 countries in the Asia Pacific region according to a survey conducted by Political & Economic Risk Consultancy, based in Hong Kong.

This was stated by the Head of the Task Force Socialization of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Kusmeiyano Guntur on Wednesday (2/22/2012), the anti-corruption seminar in Pontianak, West Kalimantan.

“In the eyes of business people, Indonesia is the most corrupt countries in the Asia Pacific region. This course deals with the performance of the bureaucracy, so the problem will not be complete if only relying on the prosecution. This should be addressed to begin to build commitment, “said Thunder. Thunder adds, at the international level, the index of corruption perception index 10 Indonesia 1.9. “With numbers that small, in the eyes of the world, Indonesia is aligned with the new countries to this day still wrapped around the issue of war. This is the severity of the impact of corruption in Indonesia, “said Thunder.

Source: http://news.tobaonline.com/indonesia-terkorup-di-asia-pasifik/