Katy Perry..a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador!

Posted December 4, 2013 no picture ricardo789

no picture ricardo789 View Profile

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :)

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :)

Katy Perry is the new face of UNICEF and rightly so. The woman is magnificent. You can just look at Katy and almost see the woman has a deep spirit, caring heart, beautiful mind, body of a goddess, and a heavenly soul.

This actually reminds me of a star who also cared this much throughout his career and constantly invested his time, money, and emotion into 3rd world countries and charities his whole life. He even incorporated it into his music. Every where he went, this man was loved by everyone. He shined like a star, aka Michael Jackson. For the legend he is, it's rare for a AAA star (aka top-list celebrity) to have this much devotion. It's good to see people, especially celebrities, constantly trying to breech/break the barrier and help people who are unfortunate and pretty much can't help themselves. It brings flutters to my heart, really does:):):). Still, no matter what the social environment can be' I adhere/adore this and can't help but feel emotionally happy and warm about Katy being the ambassador for this campaign its amazing! mj forever

RRD RICHARD RICARDO RASHID DOSUNMU

Goodwill Ambassador