Prevention is better than Cure

Posted February 21, 2012 no picture

For many years, doctors are focusing more on curing sickness or diseases than preventing it. We know that prevention is always better than cure. People only start worrying about their health when they started having sickness or diseases. Maybe because this is the human nature, people only start to appreciate what they had lost. A good health is prevention based. Curing a sickness or disease does not makes your health better, eventually it worsen your immune system. Most of the people lack of the knowledge for being healthy, especially the teenagers nowadays. These people do and eat whatever they want, regardless harmful to their health. Sometimes is hard to imagine what the teenager going to be like when they grow older. Teenagers nowadays do not sleep properly, most of them slept very late in the night, and wake up early in the morning. Teenagers consume all kind of unhealthy junk food and not having a proper diet, basically eating food without any nutritious values. Teenagers spend most of their time playing computer, rather going out for sports. If these teenagers continue on, sickness and diseases are inevitable. Thus, it is very important for us to have the proper knowledge on health. Schools should have to provide the education on health to teach the student to prevent sickness and to be healthy. This should be done immediately, if not it will be too late. Avoid the danger before it comes.