Rediscovering the Discovered

no picture Vishad Tomar

Very recently I have been reading about ancient physics and how advanced our ancient physicists were. Almost all of us believe that today's physics deals with concepts that would have been unimaginable to ancients. Surprisingly enough, they were much more advanced than we think. In fact, it won't be an overstatement to say that today we are only rediscovering what was already discovered long back. Don't believe me? Well, let me try and prove it.

Ever heard of "Entanglement theory"? Very recently it was proven that all matter is interconnected, entangled in a single unified mesh, a kind of universal oneness. You'll be surprised to know what we have discovered very recently was once at the core of primeval beliefs called Dharmakaya, Tao. In fact, man's oldest spiritual quest was to entanglement, known as the state of "oneness" or "atonement" to the common man, even today people strive for atonement but if we closely look at its spelling it is actually, "at-one-ment" which is what we are trying to seek. Not convinced enough?

Let us take a simple example of polarity, a positive/negative balance of subatomic. Modern polarity is nothing but the "dual world" well described by Krishna in Bhagwat Gita. Kybalion, a book which is influenced by works of a Greek philosopher in the 5th century BC, talks of binary systems and opposing forces in nature which means that everything has two poles and which is commonly known as polarity these days. Still skeptical?

Heisenberg and Schrodinger studied Upanishads and credited the text for helping them formulate some of their theories. Superstring theory, a new cosmological model, based on very recent scientific observations says that multidimensional universe is made of ten dimensions instead of three, which all interacts like vibrating strings. Fundamental text of Early Jewish Mysticism, called The Complete Zohar or Kabbalah talks of the ten-dimensional universe of resonating strings, not only that it also describes how six of the dimensions are entangled and act as one, something hopefully, modern science will discover very soon. Yep, early mystics might just have known that universe has 10 dimensions.

Yes, the nomenclature is esoteric, but the physics written in the ancient texts is very advanced. The question is then why don't more people read this, why don't scientists read all of this text? I believe soon we will appreciate the intelligence of our ancestors.

Surprised? I can keep giving examples of how Kybalion talks about everything is in vibration similar to what is today known as everything is in motion or how it talks about the differences between different manifestations of Matter, Energy, Mind, and even Spirit, are the result of only different "vibrations", or how ancient Indian philosopher introduced the concept of "Anu" long before Dalton invented atom but question is why did man let go all of these discoveries, how did he forget all of this wisdom? One of the reasons can be that in that age there was no globalisation and hence knowledge did not reach the right people who could have used them in right way and hence no one talked about it, thus forgotten, another reasonable reason can be that there was no place where such work could have been kept safe or published in some journal which was eventually lost over the period of time.

Ever heard of The Great Library of Alexandria, in Egypt which was burnt, there are different theories of why and how it was burnt, some call it an accident, some call it a religious conspiracy, whatever be the reason, lot of ancient scholars kept their work in that library which had lot of ancient discoveries, truths, theories, ideas. It had a lot of insights of Universe that would have helped modern scientists, too bad it was destroyed and pushed human race 1000 of years behind.