Shuga Radio Episode 8! Have a listen to it right here!

Posted August 16, 2012 no picture

Shuga Radio Episode 8 aired last night, Sofia opened up to Fally and Amina about her rape and Karis got caught slipping by his Shuga Mama. Have a listen and take our poll

Source: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/08/shuga-radio-episode-8-...

Source: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/08/shuga-radio-episode-8-review/

Shuga Radio Episode 8 was a roller coaster of an episode for most of the Shuga Radio characters. Most of them have had heavy revelations and have had to confront huge issues in their lives.

First up, it seems that settling down is just not an option for the smooth operator Karis as he randomly picks up a girl by the side of the road as he is driving around in town.

After some charming persuasion the two find a secluded area to ‘have a good time’ and while they’re in the middle of it all, his ‘Shuga Mama’ Riziki pulls up and knocks on the window.

Busted, being the owner of the vehicle, Riziki is incensed that Karis could do this to her but things take a turn for the worse when it turns out that the girl in the car is actually Riziki’s daughter! Needless to say Karis has been dumped.

Meanwhile Feruz has hooked Fally up with Angelo and Kipepeo – the two musicians from Shuga: Love, Sex, Money who love his sound over in Nairobi, it seems Fally is blowing up – gigs are picking up and he’s fast becoming a star.

However Fally can’t enjoy his success however, because he knows something is wrong with Sofia and she won’t talk to him. All Sofia wanted a week ago was a bigger place they could call their own, but in the past few days she has totally changed and kept to herself.

As Fally, Sofia and Amina go house hunting though, it comes to a head for Sofia and she finally comes out and tells the two of them that she was raped by her boss and lost her job as a result.

This was clearly a difficult thing for Sofia to disclose – after spending the last 3 days avoiding the topic, leaving for work as normal only to sit in the park.

Episode 9 will look at how Fally and Amina will deal with the news, and how Karis will deal with getting dumped by his ‘Shuga Mama’.

What did you think of Shuga Radio Episode 8? To listen to it, click on the link above :)