Technology "gives voice to the voiceless"

Posted February 3, 2014 Avatar Aulia Maharani Karli

Avatar Aulia Maharani Karli View Profile

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to Microsoft for this awesome commercial. This commercial for the Super Bowl was really touching me. I also love their new campaign, it is #Empowering. Microsoft is trying to talk about many advantages of technology. This is a very brilliant commercial, and we just need to take one minute to see this video and get the message from it. This is what technology can do for our world, if we are willing to use it properly and wisely to help the people in this world.

As spoken by Steve Gleason, a narrator for this commercial and also a formal pro football player,

“Technology has the power to ‘Unite us.’ Technology has taken us places we only dream. It gives hope to the ‘hopeless’ and It has given a voice to the voiceless.”

I also want to share my thoughts about the commercial, or as I prefer to say, advertisement. Sometimes, corporations are promoting their products with a commercial or an advertisement. But however, with the good messages of humanity, what they are supposed to convey in an advertisement are obscured by their desire to make a huge profit.

So, for the youngsters who have a passion in the Ad World, this commercial is really good to be your inspiration and I’m looking forward to see the other inspirational commercials.

education human rights technology Empowering Commercial