The Nature of Human Freedom

Posted June 5, 2014 no picture Lenin Lumumba

no picture Lenin Lumumba View Profile

The nature of human freedom refers to freedom from all societal structures and that which is in conformity to the general way of life that’s universally accepted. It refers to a culture of life that upholds everyone’s dignity and emphasizes the right to life, a right that is inherent and should not be denied or infringed in any way. Every human being has rights and these rights should not be violated in whichever way whatsoever. Consequently, these rights come with responsibilities. Hence every individual should practice his or her rights cautiously and responsibly so as not to interfere with others rights.
The nature of human freedom should therefore entirely subscribe to the philosophy of the culture of life. A culture that advocates for and promotes human dignity which is core to every individual. A culture that’s devoid of any political, social or even economic interference. A culture that nurtures and protects the dignity of every human being from conception to natural death. That should be the real description of life. Society must therefore rise to the occasion and detach itself from conservative ways that do not respect the value of human life. The dignity and value of human life should be protected and defended because that’s what describes the nature of human freedom. This can be done through the rule of law or by culture itself. Necessary important legislations can be made to the effect that they uphold protect the right to life of human beings. It’s the obligation of everyone to build a culture that favours the development of a society that’s mindful of the dignity of its members. Human freedom should accommodate everyone in all respects. It should campaign for the need to respect everyone regardless of his or her cultural background, social status, age, race, political affiliation or gender. That respect to everyone forms the pillar to which dignity is built which is the foundation of every human right. Both men and women should be treated without bias or any form of discrimination to either party. Equality in matters of gender must be emphasized and practiced to the highest standards possible. The essence of human freedom should be that no one is denied his or her fundamental rights and especially the right to life. It should see that society abjures its allegiance to acts that demean the dignity of any person and articulate measures that protect the right to life of every human being. That’s the nature of human freedom.

human rights freedom culture human freedom