THE TRIUMPHANT ACTOR ALI NUHU (@ALINUHU)

Posted October 9, 2013 no picture adamsbulama

no picture adamsbulama View Profile

Ali nuhu

Ali nuhu

” In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”

To me, being a great fan I would say I know nothing or little about this great, successful and hard-working actor who is seen as the most celebrated actor from the north, who brought so many awards he received from different part of the world. All these achievements are not only for himself or his family but rather for all the northern society. This being has demonstrated and shown to the world that a Hausa man is not as illiterate as some populace assume we are. He has also publicized to the populace that every chap has what he is capable of doing, all he/she needs is the desire or aspiration to attain that objective without the trepidation of any failure that might come his/her way. This actor and successful man I am nattering about is nonentity than the multiple award winning actor Ali Nuhu.

According to what I read from his blog/website he was born on 15th of March 1974 in Kano. He spent copious number of years nurturing in Yakasai, Noman’s land and Hausawa area of Kano State. He started his primary education in Riga Special Primary School, which is sited in Noman’s land Kano State. After then, he ensues for his secondary education in Government Secondary Commercial School, Airport road Kano for his junior secondary education. From there he ensues again to Dawakin Tofa for his senior secondary school education. He got a Bachelor of Science (Bsc) Geography from the University of Jos Plateau State and did his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Ibadan Oyo State.

Ali Nuhu have over two hundred Hausa movies encompassing those he has either directed or produced and also more than fifty English movies to his credit. Added to his credits, Ali Nuhu received more than fifteen awards which at least ten out of them are from a cut-throat sort. It is not a news when I heard and read all over twitter, facebook and other social networking sites that Ali Nuhu won the award for Best Supporting Actor NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT AWARD (NEA) held in New York, for his performance in BLOOD AND HEENA (a pure Hausa movie with the English title). Ali Nuhu is at the moment one of the ambassadors of Nigeria’s leading home-grown Telecommunication Network Companies GLOBACOM Nigeria and also not long ago he was chosen as the ambassador for Samsung company as well. All these and more are some of the immense triumphs which Ali Nuhu received from the time when he commences as an actor till date.

According to a paper which I read, Ali Nuhu said: “… I have dreamt of it, but had great passion for it, those days when we were miniature we stayed glued to our TV screens, watching movies and you wish to become like who you are seeing on TV, you know *laugh*. I watched a lot of soap series and that was where I got my verdict from.” This signifies that Ali Nuhu has this desire of been an actor when he was a youngster, but he has never image himself as being one. This means that he worked for it, he chases his dreams, he senses big, he commences it diminutive and he commences at the exact instance that is why he is where he is now. He is one of the victorious actors who have traveled around the world for movie making, award collections and pleasure as well. Despite been an actor he is also a producer and a director who is prevalently known as “the whisked director”.

Last but not the least, what we all need to understand is that we should always have it in mind that one’s resolution to succeed is more important than any other. We should not aim for success if we want it, just do what we love and believe in; it will come naturally.