We Need Breaths of Fresh Air

no picture Cadmus Atake-E

Polluted Ecosystem in Ogoniland, Niger Delta

Most times in life we all thread on different paths of hostilities but at the end the best man takes the glory.....we have been advocating for Eco-justice but I see Success in Sight...No matter what the best man will always take the Glory...

Life is all about striving for a better tomorrow for generations to come yet we still stick glued to modern practices that threatens the future of generations to come and abandons old practices of preservation, conserving and protecting our environment....

We pollute our environment, we cut down trees and forest which speaks of our heritage, we privatized our seeds and land which hold our culture and yet we hope for a better future for our children to come....lets be sincere the MDGs has come and is about going yet no change on site ....Guess the SDGs will also face the same fate....

Someone once said to me the best way to start anything is by starting something so I take a stand today to say NO to Fossil Fuel, No to Gas Flaring, No to Mining and No to Land Grabbing and GMOs....

We need breaths of fresh air, we need natural organic food on our tables we need life. Not death from the extraction world and multinational Corporations....We need breaths of fresh air...not pollutions... and death...