Why are children and youth voices are important in business

Posted November 17, 2013 no picture Shahed

no picture Shahed View Profile

“All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”

- Pablo Picasso

This is the main reason why it is very important to have children and youth voices in business. It is unusual to have a society paying so much attention to what kids have to say; when in fact they usually bring in perspectives that were not taken into consideration. This neglect that children and youth receive is as Pablo Picasso have said the main reason why they grow old underestimating themselves. Therefore, a successful developed country must make its young generation’s voices as important as any other adult voice.

Children and youth must feel that they have power and can make a change. They are the leaders of tomorrow. They deserve to be given a chance to express their opinions in everything including business. They can provide a lot of guidance to entrepreneurs and business owners due to their imagination and creativity. Because children are the customers, it is essential for them to have their voices heard.

Business is a great way to engage all kinds of people and enhance social responsibility. Children are care-frees and are not concerned with many of the problems adults have. Therefore, they give hope, they save all from feeling worthless and reduce the capability of being slaves of our own problems. Moreover, youth and children have lots of dreams which they are keen to achieve and their main goal is not money. Therefore, their work would be based on motivation, hard work and creativity and is not influenced by pay checks and checking balances.

I would like to conclude with a quote by Mahatma Gandhi

If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against was, we shall have to begin with the children”

Shahed

Age: 16 years old

children Guardian Submission