Why is it important for children & youth to have a voice in business?

Posted November 17, 2013 no picture Vlada_Zagoruiko

no picture Vlada_Zagoruiko View Profile

“Why is it important for children & youth to have a voice in business?”

Nowadays, it is very important to have a voice in business for children and youth. It is necessary for people from young age to know, that they can influence something, that they have voices and rights, which will be considered and taken into account. This develops a sense of responsibility for their words and actions.

I understand that to succeed in future I need to have an experience of work, be ready for different situations; I will have to be able to work in group, to solve problems by myself, to make serious decisions. I have to be a well-organized, smart, professional and qualified employee. The best way to get it is the practice, work, development of personal qualities and getting an experience today. In the childhood and adolescence, a person learns and assimilates information much better than in the adult age.

I have a friend who started working and got her first working experience at the age of 14. She is only 19 now, she works for a big company. The experience, which she got from the work in the small business of her parents, gave her advantages over her peers in finding the job. She also took part in many competitions, which helped her to assess her abilities, to compete fairly, to work and achieve her goals. So it was much easier to get a job for her.

Moreover, labor teaches young people to appreciate the work of other people. Youth and children understand that they have to bring the benefit to the planet. Many of them become volunteers, who help old people, the nature, and the environment. When these young people grow up, they become business leaders who care about the environment, other people. They appreciate their staff, the work they do. They become conscientious people, businessmen, who do everything honestly, who pay taxes, thereby improving the life of people around.

To sum up, I want to say that young people are the future of our planet. It is very important for all people to grow a generation of kind, intelligent, hard-working and honest people who will make a better life on our planet. So we have to do our best for that, including growing them as conscious people, who are responsible for their actions.

Vlada

14 years

Ukraine, Kyiv

Guardian Submission