WHY should I get out of bed while others sleep?

Avatar Syria, Damascus
Nada Alshikh

Pexels

Pexels

One day I met a girl by chance and we talked about a writer and inspirational speaker called Simon Sinek. This writer wrote a book, called "Start with Why?", which answers the question: Why are some companies or some people more successful than others? Or how can I best move towards my goal more?

In fact, I did not read the book, but I saw a lecture by Simon Sinek on TED Talk discussing the idea of the book. Sinek addresses: Why is Apple always innovative? Or why are some people doing things beyond expectations? Sinek has discovered a theory of why some leaders in the world outperform others.

"Golden Circle" as Sinek likes to call it, is what he considers to be the world's simplest idea. There are three circles that can help explain the rule:

The first circle is "What" which means: Everyone in this world knows exactly what they want.

The second circle is "How" which means: Some people know how to get what they want.

The third circle is "Why" which means: Very few people or organizations know why they do what they do.

The meaning here is that our reason to achieving our goal is not to make money, money is just a result. The reason is to fufill your purpose.

Sinek explains his rule by saying that inspirational leaders first ask themselves why they are doing what they do.

But what about you? Do you wake up early in the morning and ask yourself: Why did I wake up at this time? WHY should I get out of bed while others sleep?

We were all born to a specific purpose that we must seek to find and achieve. Sometimes your dream is difficult to find as Steven Spielberg said:

"The hardest thing to listen to-your instincts, your human personal intuition-always whispers; it never shouts"

Find your goal, and find your WHY! It is sad to see young people live without making changes in the world. You are the change!

Do not say that your reality destroys your dreams or that the time is still too early. You won't know how great you are until you start trying today. The people you consider role models started off not being known. Then they worked on themselves and became who they are today.

Knowing why you need to make change in this world and what you believe in, attracts people who believe in what you believe. Youcan change the world with your ideas, faith and power.