VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships.

The Power of Words

Words can heal but, sometimes, they can hurt too. In fact, the pain that words leave behind often go...

Not Just Kidding

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in...

Sparing the Rod

The first time that I saw my friend cry was when she talked about her childhood. One afternoon, we w...

I Left Without Ever Looking Back

I am from the Gambia, which is located in West Africa. I used to grow up in a small village in the e...

Talking Much, Saying Little

From cellphones to laptops to cellphones that are also laptops, we’re more connected than any genera...

To All Those Suffering in Silence

To all the people that have been suffering but never reached out, take a deep breath. I know it has...

Welcome Our New VOY Blogging Interns!

Dear VOY family,We're pleased to introduce to you our newest cohort of Voices of Youth blogging inte...

The Beginning of a Journey

Three months. It may seem like a short amount of time but, in fact, many changes can actually happe...

Dear Future Leaders

This piece belongs to a three-part series written by Kelepi Baba, Monica Angulo and Leah DavidsonDea...

Dear Future Leaders

This piece belongs to a three-part series written by Kelepi Baba, Monica Angulo and Leah DavidsonThe...