VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships.

Hope Through Voice

Removing his glasses, he rubbed at his face wearily. The long day showed in the bags beneath his dee...

Venturing Into The Unknown

As I was writing my first post for the Voices of Youth Blogging Internship, my father collapsed in t...

Reflection: The 3 P's

On the 27th February, I received one of the best emails I have ever received. I had been selected to...

The Lost Marble

“make your last journeyfrom this strange worldsoar for the heightswhere there is no moreseparation o...

The Last Dance

Writing takes you on a magical dance. Before this internship, I had forgotten what it was like to fo...

Missing Home

It wasn’t like I didn’t know it would happen, but rather, that it would happen sooner than later. T...

Kaleidoscope

As a young 10 year old I remember making a simple kaleidoscope. I was awe struck by the marvellous p...

Reflection

A strong relationship I have with words and letters urges me to write. To befriend white papers and...

An Amplified Voice

Scrolling relentlessly on my Facebook newsfeed, I stumbled upon the opportunity to continue my pursu...

TEAM CHANGETHEWORLD

She allowed me to live in Nigeria. There I visited a local marketplace and tried some “gray watery S...