VOY Blogging Internship

We are excited to announce that 12 interns have been accepted for this round of the VOY Blogging Internship!

This year Voices of Youth is trying something new and inspiring for young people worldwide. That’s why the incoming round of internships will have a partial focus on climate change and the environment - one of the world’s most pressing issues.

The 3-month internship (February- June 2017) offers young people aged 14-25 an opportunity to receive personalized feedback on their blog posts, a series of live interactive sessions with subject matter experts, weekly lessons and tips on blogging, access to a network of international youth bloggers, and the opportunity to have their pieces published on notable digital media platforms. At the end of the internships participants will have improved their blogging skills with the help of their peers and the VOY Community Coordinator who supervises their work, gained new insights into environmental and climate issues, and been connected to a network of international young bloggers. The internship is done by remote participation, which means that interns are not required to travel anywhere.

Upon successful completion of the internship, participants receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF.

In total, about 10-15 applicants are selected to participate in each internship. Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth only contact candidates that are selected for the internship.

If you are not selected for the internship - don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone - submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on our website. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

TEAM CHANGETHEWORLD

She allowed me to live in Nigeria. There I visited a local marketplace and tried some “gray watery S...

Voices

I’m sitting before my laptop thinking of the words to weave into a perfect recap of the last three m...

5 Reasons I Love Mexico

When you hear the word Mexico, what’s the first word that pops up in your mind? If you searched the word Mexico on the internet right now, several headlines will probably mention the words ‘violence’, ‘insecure’ and ‘dangerous’; and although violence in Mexico is a crucial topic, sometimes it makes...

Promises

If you’re anything like me, you’re devilishly good-looking, charming, humorous, confident without be...

11 Ways to Live Your Life

Through the Voices of Youth Blogging Internship I had the opportunity to work with 11 amazing young...

Dear Future Leaders

This piece belongs to a three-part series written by Kelepi Baba, Monica Angulo, and Leah Davidson.D...

The Pearl of the Orient Seas Meets the Green City in the Sun

UNICEF recently gave a group of young people from different parts of the world an opportunity to int...

Satellite Doomsday

An endless void. A soundless expanse. Endless in nature; indifferent in intent. Space.The dead satel...

The Tale of a Mother

Every day I wake up early in the morning as the sun rises. Many would say that I may not even sleep,...

Scared of Death?

There are plenty of ways to die. Enter Gary Hoy, an enigmatic and skilled lawyer. Having graduated a...