VOY Blogging Internship

The Voices of Youth blogging internship offers young people aged 14­-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.

During the internship, interns are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, interns receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF ­ definitely a great addition to any CV!

The most recent group of interns has just started their blogging journey - feel free to browse through their blog posts below!

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship yourself, stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships.

To Teachers

This post is a collaboration between Nerissa Naidoo, Domitilla De Luca Bossa, and Numu Touray.One of...

LGBT vs India

Being LGBT - what does this mean? Sometimes it means losing your loved ones. Becoming a joke in the...

A Kinder World

Currently, the world seems to be in a chaotic and turbulent state; with threats of wars and hate cri...

Building a New Life

My dangerous seven-month journey from Gambia to Europe finally ended when I reached Italy via the Me...

Understanding Children in Conflict with the Law

At what age can an individual judge what is right from wrong? At what age should an individual be li...

My Journey

When I lost all my family at the age of 15 I decided to leave the Gambia. Since I didn’t have any mo...

With Friends Like These, Who Needs Trophies?

The worst day of my life happens at least once a week. This time, it was on a Thursday, it was on a...

The Power of Words

Words can heal but, sometimes, they can hurt too. In fact, the pain that words leave behind often go...

Not Just Kidding

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in...

Sparing the Rod

The first time that I saw my friend cry was when she talked about her childhood. One afternoon, we w...