#NOlostgeneration

As the conflict continues in Syria, children and young people remain in refugee camps, away from their homes and sometimes separated from their families and friends. In support of the #childrenofsyria, we bring to you special productions from the young people of Syria themselves.

Syria Crisis in Numbers:

• 4,278,000 children living in dire situations inside Syria: poverty, displacement and caught in the lines of fire

• Nearly 5,000 children have been identified being separated from their families

• 1,207,706 children of Syria now live as refugees in Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt and other countries in North Africa

• 3 - The third anniversary of the Syria Crisis is now approaching.

The 3rdanniversary of the conflict in Syria is approaching and we are joining in the CALL to ACTION.

How Can You Become Involved?

Join in this call to action by signing this pledge to world leaders. We invite you to check out their stories, comment and connect! Get inspired by the OneMinutesJr. workshops in Jordan. Join the #NOlostgeneration debate. Read stories & comment on discussions from the VOY community.

We also invite you to check out the Digital Diaries from the Za'atari Refugee Camp in Jordan (h-link). The young people who participated in this project are between the ages of 14 and 18. They met twice a week for 2-hour training sessions and covered issues that they felt were important to them, learning practical skills in the process. This project gave them a focus and an outlet for their emotions. The activities helped young people to reconnect with their childhood and begin rebuilding their lives.

We welcome your thoughts and discussions!

Facts and Figures taken directly from http://childrenofsyria.info.