Behind the Voices

Voices of Youth – who are you ?

Behind committed posts on the platform, debate arguments and tweets full on information, there are young people, our engaged users, who want to learn and say more about our world. We are very curious to learn about you, in order to make our discussions more interactive and in the hope that, with our differences and varied points of view, we will make sure Voices of Youth is as close as possible to its members.

“Behind the Voices” gives the opportunity to one of our Voices of Youth community members to introduce themselves and talk about their civic engagement, their opinion on the world and the role of youth in it.

The next one might be you? If you want to be profiled in our “Behind the Voices” section, please contact mdems@unicef.org. Don’t be shy!

© UNICEFAFGA001279LANA SLEZIC

Behind the Voices - "We are a generation that grew up in the middle of...

Please introduce yourself (name, age, what you do, etc.): My name is Facundo Sutherland, I'm 1...

Behind the Voices - "I'm tired of being talked at. Let's make this a c...

Who is behind one of the winning pieces of the Guardian Submission? Voices of Youth ran a cont...

Behind the Voices- "Youth have a large tank of relevant and brilliant...

Please introduce yourself (name, age, what you do, etc.): My name is Chima Frankline Madu. I a...

Behind the Voices: "Keep living green"

Please introduce yourself: I Am Cadmus Atake- Enade, an environmentalist from Nigeria. I am an...

Behind the Voices – “I believe a new generation of future leaders...

Please introduce yourself: My name is Rehman Siddiq and I was born in the year 1990 in Karachi...

We are the generation that is either going to end with the earth or ch...

This is part 2 of an interview with environmental activist Xiuhtezcatl Roske-Martinez. Read part 1 here. And what are some of the things that the branches of Earth Guardians do? One of the big things is education and inspiring other young people to create young leaders in their co...

Xiuhtezcatl Roske-Martinez is a 13 year old environmental activist from Boulder, Colorado in the U...

Meet a young woman challenging the stereotype associated with the tech...

Hi VOY family, I’ve just returned from the Global Youth Summit: BYND2015 in Costa Rica and wante...

Behind the Voices - "It is as if Malian youth were kept prisoners."

We are in Mali this week to meet Fatouma. She tells us about her commitment to women’s rights, h...

Behind the Voices - "“Youth” means hope. Young people embody the h...

This week, “Behind the Voices” One voice can change” gives the floor to Marieme, a young hig...