Voices of Youth: Inspire!

One of the biggest challenges identified by youth across the globe is centered on economic opportunities and in many countries youth unemployment is much higher than the national average.

There is frustration at the lack of opportunities to gain the work experiences that employers want young people to have and confusion about what you may need to study when you first start at university.

To help you with some of the answers you may have about studies and careers – and to inspire you - we want to introduce a new feature where we ask some young and motivated individuals about the interesting careers they have and how they got there. And in addition to featuring them on Voices of Youth, we’ll also set up Twitter chats, Google hang-outs and other interactive features from time to time where you can get directly in touch with our experts.

If there are any careers or jobs that you’re really interested in – from astronauts to chefs to newspaper to gallery owners , let us know and we’ll find someone who can tell you a bit more about what it takes to make it in that field. If you think you should be featured, just write us a mail to info@voicesofyouth.org and maybe you will be on our website soon!

Voices of Youth Inspire! "Nursing is a phenomenal way to see the world...

Name: Karin Benson Age: 28 Location: Conakry, Guinea / Brisbane, Australia According to...

Voices Of Youth Inspire: "Young people need to know that whatever they...

Please tell us your name: Francisco Iturralde. And your age: 20 years old. Where are you origi...