VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

Architecture

I love architecture. It's as simple as that. The designs of buildings. And the thought that goes into some of them is simply astounding. When I walk along a street, I cannot stop and take a photo for fear of looking like a tourist. So instead I simply enjoy the art that one calls ar...

Mixed Feelings: Capital Punishment

The death penalty is the sentence of execution for lethal crimes and other capital crimes defined...

International Day of the Girl Child

The “International Day of Girl Child” passed only a few days ago on 11th October with the them...

You are not a sheep!

Remember: you are not a sheep and you are able to make choices to live in a country you want....

You can't fight pain with pain, don't let it define you

Hello! I am so sorry as I have been absent from VOY for a month. This being due to very hard times...

Old and young

This week, a topic seemed to engross me. It wasn’t particularly triggered by something but inste...

Do this one thing for the girl child: volunteer!

Happy International Day of the Girl VOY fam! I look forward to a world where every youth conscio...

Dashain – The festival of togetherness

We Nepalese people are fond of festivals & have many of them. Among many festivals we celebrat...

What I learnt this past week

I am usually careful about what movie I should spend time seeing because I do not want to feel tha...