VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

NAVISS... Where bridges were built

Where? -Monastir, Tunisia When? – 3rd-10th of August 2014 Who? -20 participants in additio...

What is great about my country!

August 24th is Independence Day of Ukraine. There was a concert of one of the most famous bands...

"Employment in our dreams"

Youth advocates discuss ‘youth unemployment’ as a global problem. I always wondered why people said so because unlike the developed countries in our country a job is not a compulsion for girls. But after doing a micro research about youth unemployment in my own college & society, I f...

(Plenty of Youths Get) Left Behind

The introduction of youths into political and decision-making spaces is a fairly new thing. Malays...

Book Review: I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

I recently read "I am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak, and found it an engaging and poignant book....

What matters most to youth? Part 2

Have you had an experience that upended your views or enlightened your view concerning certain iss...

Why I love my country

Zambia is a landlocked country located in the central part of southern Africa. It is made up of mo...

NCDs : How Trigeminal Neuralgia Took Over My Life

Have you ever heard of Trigeminal Neuralgia? It's very likely you haven't. "It is estimated th...

Act or accept, Young people Take action!

Hi everyone! Current societies run faster than ever, that´s why new things are more desired a...

What is your permanent address?

The question that makes me most uncomfortable is: What is your permanent address? For people who have called two completely different countries home I struggle to answer this question. I usually then ask when will you be posting this item so I can equate to my location at the time. The w...