VOY Blogging Internship

The 4-month blogging internship offers young people aged 14-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, internships are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, internships receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to any CV!

Applications for the blogging internship just closed – the next batch of selected interns will start blogging in April.

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship, stay tuned for the announcement of our next blogging internship, starting in August 2015.

In the meanwhile, check out some of the post of our former blogging interns below!

The chance of a restart

The past years I chose not to compile a new years’ resolutions list because I thought it would be quite difficult to stick to it. And a lot could change and items could have to be deleted from or inserted in my list. Not such a good reason, right? Well, what the last year has taught me, is...

My VOY Blogging Internship!

My VOY Blogging Intern is coming to an end! Throughout the past 6 months, I have trying my best to...

New Year's Resolutions!

The final days of 2014 are here! While I’m not usually a particularly sentimental person, I do f...

Why are the winter holidays to be loved?

Well, let alone the free time and tons of sleep, winter holidays are for me and for many others, I hope, an occasion for freedom in spirit, for thinking, for considering your values. I love Christmas because, in my case, it is about traditions and it is tied with some kernel inside me which...

It’s Time to Wake Up!

As December is coming to an end, and 2014 is wrapping up there is something on my mind that I real...

Happy Holidays: A Celebration of Different Cultures

Happy Holidays everyone! No matter where you are or what culture/religion you identify with, I hop...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (3)

In order to continue our topic (honor killings), I chose to write about the solutions this time....

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (2)

In the previous post, we talked about freedom in the MENA region and why it’s important to accep...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (1)

When we denounce violations of human rights, when we defend women rights, especially in the MENA r...