VOY Blogging Internship

A big “thank you” to our blogging interns

Congratulations to all the 2014 Voices of Youth Blogging Interns! Over the past 6 month, this amazing group of young people from all the corners of the world has driven discussion and learning on Voices of Youth and proved to be a source of inspiration to many.

The Voices of Youth Community Managers thank all of you for your commitment, passion and high quality of work.

Check out what these young people have had to say below - and stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships in 2015!

My VOY Blogging Internship!

My VOY Blogging Intern is coming to an end! Throughout the past 6 months, I have trying my best to...

New Year's Resolutions!

The final days of 2014 are here! While I’m not usually a particularly sentimental person, I do f...

Why are the winter holidays to be loved?

Well, let alone the free time and tons of sleep, winter holidays are for me and for many others, I hope, an occasion for freedom in spirit, for thinking, for considering your values. I love Christmas because, in my case, it is about traditions and it is tied with some kernel inside me which...

It’s Time to Wake Up!

As December is coming to an end, and 2014 is wrapping up there is something on my mind that I real...

Happy Holidays: A Celebration of Different Cultures

Happy Holidays everyone! No matter where you are or what culture/religion you identify with, I hop...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (3)

In order to continue our topic (honor killings), I chose to write about the solutions this time....

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (2)

In the previous post, we talked about freedom in the MENA region and why it’s important to accep...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (1)

When we denounce violations of human rights, when we defend women rights, especially in the MENA r...

The importance of time management

I cannot emphasize enough how important time management is. Time management is essential to every...