VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

Do this one thing for the girl child: volunteer!

Happy International Day of the Girl VOY fam! I look forward to a world where every youth conscio...

Dashain – The festival of togetherness

We Nepalese people are fond of festivals & have many of them. Among many festivals we celebrat...

What I learnt this past week

I am usually careful about what movie I should spend time seeing because I do not want to feel tha...

Huxley A, Brave New World

I have never enjoyed reading much, probably because when education has a mistaken approach (as it...

Power of the People - consumerism

I've always believed and advocated that power lies with the people, that is the majority rather the few at the top. This is based on the rationale that it is the majority that votes to put someone in a that position and therefore can vote to take them out. The power is with the people. I...

Do one thing

Hello guys, the world is full of possitive things that we can do to make the world a better place,...

Occupy Central- What's Happening in Hong Kong?

If you have been reading the news recently, you will probably know about Occupy Central, a protest...

Youths Take Action Against Human Trafficking

Youths are seen often as a shallow age group concerned mainly with things that benefit them. Far f...

Book review: How to win friends and influence people

How to win friends and influence people? This might be a question some of you have asked at some point in the past. Do you think it is about having reputation, about having money or success? Do you have to be an extrovert or to have some dark-magic techniques in order to make people go the w...