VOY Blogging Internship

Applications for the VOY blogging internship 2015 are now open!

Voices of Youth is happy to announce that applications for the VOY blogging internship are now open.

The 4-month internship offers you (young people aged 14-24) an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows you to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, you are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who will provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to your CV!

Due to popular demand, we decided to offer the internship twice this year - once in starting in April and once starting around September.

If you are interested to be part of the interns batch that starts in April, please apply to the internship by submitting this Google form: http://goo.gl/forms/9NIiL2JJoq

The deadline for applications is 15 March 2015.

In total, about 30-40 interns will be selected to participate in the April internship. Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that were selected for the internship.

In case you are not selected for the internship - don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone - submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on our website. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

My VOY Blogging Internship!

My VOY Blogging Intern is coming to an end! Throughout the past 6 months, I have trying my best to...

New Year's Resolutions!

The final days of 2014 are here! While I’m not usually a particularly sentimental person, I do f...

Why are the winter holidays to be loved?

Well, let alone the free time and tons of sleep, winter holidays are for me and for many others, I hope, an occasion for freedom in spirit, for thinking, for considering your values. I love Christmas because, in my case, it is about traditions and it is tied with some kernel inside me which...

It’s Time to Wake Up!

As December is coming to an end, and 2014 is wrapping up there is something on my mind that I real...

Happy Holidays: A Celebration of Different Cultures

Happy Holidays everyone! No matter where you are or what culture/religion you identify with, I hop...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (3)

In order to continue our topic (honor killings), I chose to write about the solutions this time....

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (2)

In the previous post, we talked about freedom in the MENA region and why it’s important to accep...

Honor killings, freedom and the MENA region (1)

When we denounce violations of human rights, when we defend women rights, especially in the MENA r...

The importance of time management

I cannot emphasize enough how important time management is. Time management is essential to every...