VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

"Be yourself! No, not that way" - Society

We have come a long way in many aspects, technology, medicine, architecture, biodiversity etc. Som...

Humanity misses you Madiba!

Today is the Madiba day; we're celebrating this important day without the person who has inspired...

We all know our world has to grow, but are we also paying attention on...

Today I’ve chosen to write to you about technology, as it has been around us for some time alrea...

A drop in the ocean

When I asked myself what could I do if I were a billionaire, I had basically two main ideas: The first idea was about empowering youth. And the second one was about helping refugees starting over their lives. Let’s start with the first project: What someone can do to empower youth? Fro...

Global Survey on Youth

This is an open invitation to the youth of the world. Being a youth activist from Sri Lanka, I have always been passionate about contemporary issues faced by youth. In view of this I took part as a delegate at World Conference on Youth 2014, where I was able to get in touch with youth acti...

TOXford Circus. The circus you wouldn't want to go to.

The road many Londoners have now dubbed TOXford Street, is in the limelight for having the highest levels of pollution in Europe and possibly the world. London's (in)famous shopping district popular with locals and tourist alike has unacceptably high levels of Nitrogen Dioxide. And it'...

Gender-Based Violence in Europe

As a young woman in Ireland, it is discouraged to stand up against sexist/sexual jokes, even if th...

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! I am so excited about blogging on VOY and seeing as this is my first post, I thoug...

Don´t be silly

Hello guys! Today there is something very special I want to talk about DON’T BE SILLY! Many thin...

What would I do if I were a millionaire?

That’s a very difficult question as there are so many problems that I would like to solve. At first, I thought of what discourages me most in my life and of what injustice I see. And I saw the old people around that are just disrespected and who aren’t treated fairly. It makes my heart b...