VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

Paris

Bonjour! It was only a couple of weeks that I paid a visit to the beautiful city of Paris. The...

SIDS YOUTH GLOBAL ACTION DAY - 24TH JULY 2014

To commemorate the SIDS Youth Global Action Day I thought I would write a post about small island...

A little bit on Romanian youth

This week I’ve been thinking about the youth in Romania and about its passions and interests. And slowly, I began to observe that these have started to estrange from culture, knowledge, true love or a lot other things that the human being is to be admired for. Let me explain this phenome...

Life as an EM

Even if I'm a permanent resident of Hong Kong or even if I can still be considered as a Hong Konge...

What can money do?

Money is an important and very useful mean in our days, it gives us the chance to enjoy the life a...

"Is climate change and its impacts really a myth?"

"Is climate change and its impacts really a myth?" This is the question many people are asking. Firstly, climate change according to Encarta Dictionary is defined as change in global weather patterns: long-term alteration in global weather patterns, especially increases in temperature an...

If I were a millionaire...

Imagine you could invest your money to help people, and end the global problems explained in all t...

Cracks in the (Political) Glass Ceiling

Last week, a storm of controversy surrounded a sexist statement made by ruling party UMNO’s lega...

Legalising prostitution: the two sides of the argument

One Saturday morning about a year back, I was walking down a road in one major suburb of Colombo (...

Youth and Environment - a poem

Humans are your little kids mother, Being factors for you to bother. They cut trees & ma...