VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

Ebola: How selfish can we be?

There are people behind the numbers. There is devastation as Ebola outbreak is ravaging communitie...

STOP, not in my name!

You must have heard about the awful news of the execution of the French hostage in Algeria a coupl...

"What will generations remember about youths of today?"

50 years ago our forefathers fought hard until Zambia gained her independence from British rule. T...

Entrepreneurship: the best solution for unemployment

For a nation to succeed, it is crucial that it’s people should be able to enjoy a decent life. T...

One Young World summit - We can learn from each other!

From the 15th October to the 18th October I was privileged to attend the one young world conferenc...

My Earth; My Responsibility

Earth is a beautiful living planet of the Universe as the common habitat of more than 7 billion human population & millions of species of biodiversity. Our Earth provides us with food, shelter & with most of our requirements. Despite unavoidable free services provided by earth to h...

My prediction on health

Healthy living for most people is an option that only “sports people” get to enjoy. For most o...

Horn Free Day in Lagos!

Have you ever imagined a Horn-free Day in your city? Now imagine a horn-free day in a bustling meg...

What Does Freedom Mean to the Common Man?

Last August, Malaysia celebrated our Independence Day, a mark of freedom for the nation as a whole...

Architecture

I love architecture. It's as simple as that. The designs of buildings. And the thought that goes into some of them is simply astounding. When I walk along a street, I cannot stop and take a photo for fear of looking like a tourist. So instead I simply enjoy the art that one calls ar...