VOY Blogging Internship

The 4-month blogging internship offers young people aged 14-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, internships are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, internships receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to any CV!

Applications for the blogging internship just closed – the next batch of selected interns will start blogging in April.

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship, stay tuned for the announcement of our next blogging internship, starting in August 2015.

In the meanwhile, check out some of the post of our former blogging interns below!

Movie Review: 50/50

Movie Review: “50/50” “50/50”, inspired by the true story of its screenplay writer Will...

Voices of Youth Inspire! "Consider Agribusiness!”

I remember reading a little about Lawrence Afere and thinking how useful it will be to share his s...

Skills for 2030

There was a time when I dreamed of a future where I would find myself a decent job, and I used to...

Do one thing!

Do one thing! I’ve been thinking about this urging affirmation for some time now, trying to figure out what I would like to urge people to do. And I reached the conclusion that I would like people to try and see things from others perspective. To begin with, this activity, of trying to w...

Congratulations Malala! A young girl against Taliban.

Terrorism is hurting our world, it’s harming our children, and it’s killing us every day. Thou...

A letter to the PM: Complaining about disabled badges

Dear David Cameron, I am writing to you to express my sincere concern at the use of disabled badges on Britain's streets. As I'm sure you are aware disabled badges are designed to allow disabled drivers and passengers to park in restricted areas, close to their destination. But the...

Gender Equality. Then, Now and the Future.

Opened eyes, closed eyes. When I open my eyes, I can see the gender equality revolution. Suddenly...

Ukraine. What's on the local news?

The situation in the ATO area remains tense and complicated. This week, the ATO forces were shelle...

International Volunteers Day

Recently on 5th December, 2014, we observed "International Volunteers Day" with the theme "People's Participation. Make Change Happen, Volunteer!". Being a youth & a volunteer myself, "International Volunteers Day" was of great importance to me. As I have been placed as an ICS (Inter...

The Great Dictator

Movie tittle: The Great Dictator, 1940 Starring: Charles Chaplin Direction – Production: C...