VOY Blogging Internship

A big “thank you” to our blogging interns

Congratulations to all the 2014 Voices of Youth Blogging Interns! Over the past 6 month, this amazing group of young people from all the corners of the world has driven discussion and learning on Voices of Youth and proved to be a source of inspiration to many.

The Voices of Youth Community Managers thank all of you for your commitment, passion and high quality of work.

Check out what these young people have had to say below - and stay tuned for the announcement of the next round of blogging internships in 2015!

Voices of Youth Inspire! "Consider Agribusiness!”

I remember reading a little about Lawrence Afere and thinking how useful it will be to share his s...

Skills for 2030

There was a time when I dreamed of a future where I would find myself a decent job, and I used to...

Do one thing!

Do one thing! I’ve been thinking about this urging affirmation for some time now, trying to figure out what I would like to urge people to do. And I reached the conclusion that I would like people to try and see things from others perspective. To begin with, this activity, of trying to w...

Congratulations Malala! A young girl against Taliban.

Terrorism is hurting our world, it’s harming our children, and it’s killing us every day. Thou...

A letter to the PM: Complaining about disabled badges

Dear David Cameron, I am writing to you to express my sincere concern at the use of disabled badges on Britain's streets. As I'm sure you are aware disabled badges are designed to allow disabled drivers and passengers to park in restricted areas, close to their destination. But the...

Gender Equality. Then, Now and the Future.

Opened eyes, closed eyes. When I open my eyes, I can see the gender equality revolution. Suddenly...

Ukraine. What's on the local news?

The situation in the ATO area remains tense and complicated. This week, the ATO forces were shelle...

International Volunteers Day

Recently on 5th December, 2014, we observed "International Volunteers Day" with the theme "People's Participation. Make Change Happen, Volunteer!". Being a youth & a volunteer myself, "International Volunteers Day" was of great importance to me. As I have been placed as an ICS (Inter...

The Great Dictator

Movie tittle: The Great Dictator, 1940 Starring: Charles Chaplin Direction – Production: C...

What is volunteering worth?

The major highlight of my week was planning a radio outreach with Volunteer in Nigeria for the Int...