VOY Blogging Internship

Applications for the VOY blogging internship 2015 are now open!

Voices of Youth is happy to announce that applications for the VOY blogging internship are now open.

The 4-month internship offers you (young people aged 14-24) an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows you to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, you are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who will provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts. Please note that this internship is by remote participation - so you will NOT be required to travel anywhere.

Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to your CV!

Due to popular demand, we decided to offer the internship twice this year - once in starting in April and once starting around September.

If you are interested to be part of the interns batch that starts in April, please apply to the internship by submitting this Google form: http://goo.gl/forms/9NIiL2JJoq

The deadline for applications is 15 March 2015.

In total, about 30-40 interns will be selected to participate in the April internship. Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that were selected for the internship.

In case you are not selected for the internship - don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone - submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on our website. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Searching for Scale Free Values: A TED Talk

Recently, I was fortunate enough to attend a TED talk about education. As a student, I found it extremely rewarding and interesting. I thought I'd share the TED talk of Steve Brown, the Founder and CEO of Ignite Channel, with you! What drives your passion and motivates you? Why do you do w...

How did YOU become a Human Rights advocate?

Hello everyone! Briefly about me I coordinate youth activism at Amnesty International Chile al...

My story with movies and series

Every one of us is a fan of something, each one has his hobbies and likes things, things that make...

Who builds Peace in Colombia?

Peace talks seem to be the only topic people address when they refer to peace in Colombia and it´...

We can change how the business world works

In the old world, every business had the prime objective of satisfying its shareholders. It was a...

Why learn how to code?

Have you ever wondered what it is, behind the screen of your computer? How have we, people, manage...

T minus one month

Goal number 6 of the millennium development goals is concentrated on 3 diseases; TB, AIDS and Mala...

Let’s protect the vulnerable!

Somebody sent me a really disturbing video showing a grown woman severely abusing a toddler. The v...

Code Like a Girl !

Through few years now, I had some experience in helping kids with their school subjects such as En...