VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

What do we want as Algerian youth?

Each one of us loves his country. Personally, I have no problem in sacrificing my life for the goo...

Inspiring profile: "Not everyone can do everything but everyone can do...

Hello Everyone! I´m pleased to introduce this inspiring profile, I hope you enjoy it and share yo...

Do one thing - Read!

As I have mentioned in a previous post (http://www.voicesofyouth.org/en/posts/the-terrorist-s-daught...

What has recently marked me as an ambitious individual and as a young...

Bonjour! :) I have been quite busy physically, morally and psychologically with numerous events oc...

Call for pictures - International Day of Peace. Support Central Africa...

This is a message from Baba Mahamat, francophone young blogger from CAR: CAR (Central African...

Voices of Youth Inspire! Homegrown Artist

This week, I had the pleasure of interviewing my friend, Mei Lee, for my Inspire! profile. The pas...

"Giving is the best thing in life"

Certain coincidences changed the life of Lucia Lantero. Lucia is a young Spanish woman. She me...

Fed Up

I recently watched a very interesting documentary film by the producer of An Inconvenient Truth ca...

INDIAN OCEAN SOCIALIST- LOCAL HERO TO MANY

LOCAL HERO: France Albert Rene A blog post will never do justice to this man but I will do my...