VOY Blogging Internship

The 4-month blogging internship offers young people aged 14-24 an opportunity to develop their writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows them to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue. During the internship, internships are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.

Upon successful completion of the internship, internships receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF - definitely a great addition to any CV!

Applications for the blogging internship just closed – the next batch of selected interns will start blogging in April.

If you are interested to be part of the blogging internship, stay tuned for the announcement of our next blogging internship, starting in August 2015.

In the meanwhile, check out some of the post of our former blogging interns below!

What is volunteering worth?

The major highlight of my week was planning a radio outreach with Volunteer in Nigeria for the Int...

Searching for Scale Free Values: A TED Talk

Recently, I was fortunate enough to attend a TED talk about education. As a student, I found it extremely rewarding and interesting. I thought I'd share the TED talk of Steve Brown, the Founder and CEO of Ignite Channel, with you! What drives your passion and motivates you? Why do you do w...

How did YOU become a Human Rights advocate?

Hello everyone! Briefly about me I coordinate youth activism at Amnesty International Chile al...

My story with movies and series

Every one of us is a fan of something, each one has his hobbies and likes things, things that make...

Who builds Peace in Colombia?

Peace talks seem to be the only topic people address when they refer to peace in Colombia and it´...

We can change how the business world works

In the old world, every business had the prime objective of satisfying its shareholders. It was a...

Why learn how to code?

Have you ever wondered what it is, behind the screen of your computer? How have we, people, manage...

T minus one month

Goal number 6 of the millennium development goals is concentrated on 3 diseases; TB, AIDS and Mala...

Let’s protect the vulnerable!

Somebody sent me a really disturbing video showing a grown woman severely abusing a toddler. The v...