VOY Blogging Internship

Read the latest posts from the Voices of Youth blogging interns – a group of passionate young people from all around the world. The 6-month VOY blogging internship sees the interns posting once a week on a range of youth and development related topics – from climate change and unemployment, to bullying and peer-pressure. The internship aims to give the selected participants an opportunity to not only have their voices heard, but to learn from and inspire others.

BE PEACE: Happy International Day of Peace 2014. ☮

Since it was established in 1981, September 21 is the date dedicated to building up ideals of peac...

What could I tell my teenage self?

“What I Would Tell My 20-Something Self" or “X things I wish I knew when I was 25”… I have...

STOP THE TALKING- IT IS TIME FOR ACTION

Things are heating up in New York as people mobilise for the world's largest march to bring about...

Source: http://www.snyc.info/messages-of-peace-from-the-youths-of-the-seychelles-ipd14/

MESSAGES OF PEACE FROM YOUTHS OF SEYCHELLES

Sunday 21st September 2014 was International Peace Day. We are grateful in the Seychelles that we live in a country in peace but our heart aches as fellow young people do not enjoy this human right. A right to live in a world free of conflict and war- a world of peace. Please click on th...

Addressing the Youth Unemployment Challenge in Africa

Africa is the second most populous and 'youngest' continent on earth, having the highest concentra...

Climate change threatens half of North American birds

Iconic North American birds like the bald eagle and brown pelican are among hundreds of mankind's feathered friends facing threats to their survival due to climate change, researchers said on September 8. More than half of birds in the United States and Canada- a total of 314 species -ar...

Youth issues in the local news

Hi you guys!! A lot of things are going on currently in Chile, such as political and economic...

What do we want as Algerian youth?

Each one of us loves his country. Personally, I have no problem in sacrificing my life for the goo...

Inspiring profile: "Not everyone can do everything but everyone can do...

Hello Everyone! I´m pleased to introduce this inspiring profile, I hope you enjoy it and share yo...

Do one thing - Read!

As I have mentioned in a previous post (http://www.voicesofyouth.org/en/posts/the-terrorist-s-daught...