Ayiti: The Cost of Life

"We need jobs!"

Everyone is talking about the same thing and that is “youth unemployment”. Youth unemployment...

The Nature of Womanhood

I learnt from my "Women Weave the Web" page, how young ladies from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Japan and othe...

GIRLS -- RIGHTS and VALUES

Girls have rights -- like the right to Quality Education, Health Services, Good Food and Socioeconom...

Why Not Be A Feminist ?

The world is occupied by men and women who strive to attain a height. In my everyday life, i have tr...

Climate change: a shadow that covers all humanity. But can a hungry ch...

From my own observations, the majority of people in my country (Zambia) do not really connect with i...

"Poverty and Hunger" We don't want to see these words in 21st Century

In the 21st century where the world is moving to make their next home to the moon.. Why then,...

Is migration wrong?

Hello guys! I´d like to talk about something that’s been concerning to me very deeply ever sinc...

If I were a millionaire...

Imagine you could invest your money to help people, and end the global problems explained in all t...

Tourism great wonder

TOURISM My most interesting topic was absolutely tourism. It was the topic I enjoyed and caugh...

Series of Hunger VS TV series in Ramadan

Food is the dream of of some people and it's the least available thing for them. Some people wish...