Ayiti: The Cost of Life

The African Identity: Am I African enough?

When I settled on doing this article, I did not anticipate the effort that would be required in de...

Nurtured Culture

Our fathers taught us the culture and how it relates to nature, with ancient pictures, they explaine...

The true infrastructure to growth

No matter what age you are, it is possible to reach a stage of spiritual knowledge, understanding...

Youth Unemployment: Kenyan intervention

Of late, I have been deeply interested in two fundamental development issues in my country; one of...

How far should I go to fit in?

I have heard people say, "I will do anything to get what I want. I would like to ask you! What do yo...

UNSLCD- What's Happening?

The United Nations Student Leadership Conference on Development is happening now! Students from Me...

#UNSLCD Posts and Comments

UNSLCD Editing and Comments team are checking all Posts, Comments and Questions, if you have any q...

Aren't Migrants Human Beings?

Why is it only "Migrants" are treated so cruelly. I was really shocked to see people in such vulne...

Day 1: #UNSLCD (15:00)

Voting has been complete! Andres & Kelly have been elected Chairperson and Vice Chairperson respectively. Facilitators, Discussion Monitors, and Sub-theme editors are being appointed, and the final touches are being made for the Video conference on Monday, March 3, 2014. Use #UNSLC...

Day 1: #UNSLCD

Day 1 is underway! The United Nations Student Leadership Conference on Development has begun! Introductions by the Student Leaders is complete. Opening remarks by Global Education Motivator's Wayne Jacoby regarding Monday's video-coference are currently taking place. Updates will be po...