Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Deadly drought demonstrates the dryness of hearts

Having observed the deadly drought in the dry zone of Sri Lanka, I suppose I will put a small note...

Learn to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn.

Try this today, go to the soil, say to it, 'give me an harvest', I am sure it will respond with its...

Democracy turning to Autocracy

Bangladesh is a country that has a long history and sacrifice of millions of Freedom Fighters who...

Nigerian youth multiplying impact

A developing country has at least three dire needs - development, national transformation and yout...

In Times Like This, What is there to be Grateful for?

It has been said that to attract more grace in dazzling altitude, you should learn to lavish praise on people and nature. In my experience, treading the grateful path has yielded wholesome results and opened numerous doors. I realised in my journey that everyone loves to be appreciated, it boosts ou...

Two Miles Apart

Two Lives/Two Miles Apart One of the main problems in Hong Kong is the massive wealth gap that...

"We need jobs!"

Everyone is talking about the same thing and that is “youth unemployment”. Youth unemployment...

The Nature of Womanhood

I learnt from my "Women Weave the Web" page, how young ladies from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Japan and othe...

GIRLS -- RIGHTS and VALUES

Girls have rights -- like the right to Quality Education, Health Services, Good Food and Socioeconom...

Why Not Be A Feminist ?

The world is occupied by men and women who strive to attain a height. In my everyday life, i have tr...