Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Beauty Is Just Skin Deep

One day, when I went to the vegetable market with my mom, I was really appalled when I found many...

What went wrong in South Sudan

Sometime last week I happened to attend a forum discussing the very tragic South Sudan conflict. M...

Plight of the Producers in Punjab

We all know that it’s the farmers who produce food for all the people. But the irony is that mos...

Problems of Food Storage in India

The Food Corporation of India which is responsible for implementing the Public Distribution System...

What is the American Dream?

In our literature class, we have been discussing the idea of the "American Dream." This "dream" wa...

YOUTH Innovation: Cheap, green solar bottles light up Kenyan slum

When I came across this article I was so glad that youth are actually taking it upon themselves to...

Loopholes of the food security bill

The National Food Security Bill was signed into law on the 12th of September 2013. Its aim is to t...

The only one who can tell you “you can’t” is you.

I get to school and find out that I’m a part of a United Nations Video Conference and have been...

Poor implementation of midday meal scheme in India

The midday meal scheme is an ambitious remedy the government is using to deal with the situation o...

Food security through knowledge in Tamilnadu

Over the years there have been many efforts taken by both governmental and non-governmental organi...