Ayiti: The Cost of Life

When I see the world, one thing has stopped in my heart.

There is a dream in my heart: dream to help less fortunate children when I grow up and do it myself. I was born with all the facilities. I did not have any trouble of building my esteem fulfilling my needs. Now I have grown up. I can see the world. When I see the word, one thing has stoppe...

What matters most to youth? Part 1

When I sent out the question, “What matters most to the youth in Nigeria?” I thought I already...

What the Communists forgot

Community owned property. Collective contribution. Equal wealth distribution. And Justice For All....

Volunteer

The truth is that every time the number of volunteers from around the world has increased it is a sign that people are increasingly concerned about the future of others. The volunteers want to leave a mark in the hope of a society with more values​​. And to these people I owe a hu...

Deadly drought demonstrates the dryness of hearts

Having observed the deadly drought in the dry zone of Sri Lanka, I suppose I will put a small note...

Learn to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn.

Try this today, go to the soil, say to it, 'give me an harvest', I am sure it will respond with its...

Democracy turning to Autocracy

Bangladesh is a country that has a long history and sacrifice of millions of Freedom Fighters who...

Nigerian youth multiplying impact

A developing country has at least three dire needs - development, national transformation and yout...

In Times Like This, What is there to be Grateful for?

It has been said that to attract more grace in dazzling altitude, you should learn to lavish praise on people and nature. In my experience, treading the grateful path has yielded wholesome results and opened numerous doors. I realised in my journey that everyone loves to be appreciated, it boosts ou...