Ayiti: The Cost of Life

International Day Of Peace.

September 21,1981 The United Nations General Assembly declares that on this day world peace is...

.. YoUtH ..

Please read this. I 've watched this speech in English and I love so much this text that I want to share with all of youthvoices.. If you want to see the amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHE_XGtUNx4 but you can read : Wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for t...

What do we want as Algerian youth?

Each one of us loves his country. Personally, I have no problem in sacrificing my life for the goo...

Inspiring profile: "Not everyone can do everything but everyone can do...

Hello Everyone! I´m pleased to introduce this inspiring profile, I hope you enjoy it and share yo...

What has recently marked me as an ambitious individual and as a young...

Bonjour! :) I have been quite busy physically, morally and psychologically with numerous events oc...

"Giving is the best thing in life"

Certain coincidences changed the life of Lucia Lantero. Lucia is a young Spanish woman. She me...

My participation in the ICGLR Heads of State Summit on promoting youth...

After being elected as one of the Ambassadors for the Great Lakes Region children’s Hope Forum i...

What Do You Expect From Education?

Consistently you would espouse that this is the revolutionary time period of education as society...

How to Die Completely Empty

Million of ideas cook up in our mental stoves Minute by minute our minds travel miles away I...

A tale of tears and tails

A common but widely ignored predicament is the indifference people show towards animals. Particula...