Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Post-2015 Updates from a Child Rights Perspective on Instagram & Tumbl...

The UNICEF Post-2015 Team is pleased to share its new social media sites on Instagram and Tumblr!...

THE MINDSET TREE

THE MINDSET TREE In Zambia, poverty has escalated rapidly and it has gone out of control. This...

Collective Action for sustainable development

Leave no one behind… Village communities show the way towards an inclusive post-2015 framework....

Photovoice Methodologies

Photovoice is a form of participatory learning and action (PLA). It involves using media technolog...

The concerns of Small Island Developing Contexts

The First UNEA Earlier this year I was lucky to get the opportunity to observe the first Unite...

'Better do something than waiting'

Youth unemployment in Zambia is a national crisis that needs immediate attention. The time is now...

Story of Basanta Adhikari, a youth advocate in Nepal

“To fall in a mud is not a disgrace but to stay there is”. I failed many times in my life, b...

Addressing the Youth Unemployment Challenge in Africa

Africa is the second most populous and 'youngest' continent on earth, having the highest concentra...

International Day Of Peace.

September 21,1981 The United Nations General Assembly declares that on this day world peace is...

.. YoUtH ..

Please read this. I 've watched this speech in English and I love so much this text that I want to share with all of youthvoices.. If you want to see the amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHE_XGtUNx4 but you can read : Wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for t...