Ayiti: The Cost of Life

A week to remember ...

Only one week that we’ve been in Nepal but it seems like we’ve been here for a month! I think...

ENERGY is a HUMAN RIGHT!

When it comes to discussions on human rights, everyone focuses on the right to life, right to clot...

Decreasing rice production in Kerala

Though Kerala has 100% literacy rate, apt climatic conditions like abundant water and fertile soil...

India - A step forward to eradicate hunger

India has the world’s largest subsidized food scheme which provides affordable food to nearly th...

Sahariyas: a story of hope or despair??

‘Sahariyas’ is a native tribe of the state, Madhya Pradesh. This tribe also resides in Shivpur...

The world today is definitely not a paradise. Hunger, abuse, poverty, pollution...

Source: http://rdd.me/mcynxalo

How to help change the world!

Is this how we actually meet our meat?

Nowadays we all think that there is a supply deficiency of food stocks, but surprisingly, and acco...

COMMUNITY GRAIN BANKING - Changing the lives of farmers

It is a well-known fact that food is the most basic necessity for survival. Then, come the other n...

Typhoon Haiyan is one of the deadliest natural disasters to hit the Philippines!

Source: http://rdd.me/ehngr0is

Why are there still natural disasters?

The Philippines has suffered from an inexhaustible number of deadly typhoons, earthquakes, volcano eruptions and other natural disasters. This is due to its location along the Ring of Fire, or typhoon belt – a large Pacific Ocean region where many of Earth’s volcanic eruptions and earthq...

Draining impacts within the last 40 years

When one hears the word ‘drought’ he/she immediately thinks of intolerable heat and lack of water. The effects of drought are much worse than what appears in any of our minds. Droughts have a HUGE impact on the resources we need to stay alive (like water and food). The drought that M...