Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Save the Invisible children // The Street Children

I am really honoured to be here and thank you for all that you do for the children worldwide BUT...

Lokalizo

I was amazed when I saw for the first time the Lokalizo page online. After getting to know a little bit more about the project, the idea of becoming part of this project quickly became important to me as I wanted to help out in realizing the goals of the project but also to gather experience...

BEAST OF BURDEN

A story of Adidi the “House Help” Written by Egwurube, Samuel In story books and other reference materials, most often than not, a donkey strapped with logs of load, transporting them to desired destinations of the master, or strapped with an agricultural machine tilling a farm for...

Homeless survivor "The real survivor"

What do you think about survivors? In simple words survivors are those persons who lead their life...

Youths in Post 2015 Development Agenda in Morocco

Young people should be at the forefront of global change and innovation. Empowered, they can be ke...

The priest of the slum dwellers of Nairobi

Korogocho is a sprawling slum in Nairobi; the fourth largest after Kibera, Mathare and Mukuru kwa...

Who shall finally bridge the development gap In Kenya?

50 years after independence some counties in Kenya are marginalized and far from mainstream development. Article 204 of the Kenyan constitution provides for an equalization fund of 0.5% of the national budget to cover service provision and infrastructure development in marginalized areas. Ho...

Women of my country

With all of our differences, we, Tunisian women are proud to come from different backgrounds. Yet,...

Positive Deviance

Positive Deviance is based on the observation that in every community there are certain individual...

Discussion/Debate on Plan of Action UNSLCD 2014

Fellow Student Leaders, We’ve finally concluded our work on the Plan of Action. The ideas an...