Ayiti: The Cost of Life

The Role of Indonesian Youth against Creative Industry in Facing the A...

Not only a great impact on revenue, job creation, and the value of exports, the creative economy i...

Save Lemurs

A movie about lemurs in Madagascar was recently made. I was astonished to find out from people ove...

Congratulations Koki

There is a silly notion with some people that children from ‘rich’ backgrounds are foolish. Th...

Why Does Female Circumcision Take Place And What Are The Risks?

With the increase in immigration around the world, female circumcision, once regarded as a problem...

Save the Invisible children // The Street Children

I am really honoured to be here and thank you for all that you do for the children worldwide BUT...

Lokalizo

I was amazed when I saw for the first time the Lokalizo page online. After getting to know a little bit more about the project, the idea of becoming part of this project quickly became important to me as I wanted to help out in realizing the goals of the project but also to gather experience...

BEAST OF BURDEN

A story of Adidi the “House Help” Written by Egwurube, Samuel In story books and other reference materials, most often than not, a donkey strapped with logs of load, transporting them to desired destinations of the master, or strapped with an agricultural machine tilling a farm for...

Homeless survivor "The real survivor"

What do you think about survivors? In simple words survivors are those persons who lead their life...

Youths in Post 2015 Development Agenda in Morocco

Young people should be at the forefront of global change and innovation. Empowered, they can be ke...

The priest of the slum dwellers of Nairobi

Korogocho is a sprawling slum in Nairobi; the fourth largest after Kibera, Mathare and Mukuru kwa...