Ayiti: The Cost of Life

A tale of tears and tails

A common but widely ignored predicament is the indifference people show towards animals. Particula...

“Who will care for us?” and more in the news this week

The first work week of September has been enriching. I got to know about a number of eye-opening p...

Between opulence and poverty

Hi everyone!, if you´ve read any of my posts you might already know I live in Chile but I am Colo...

My Conclusion-What matters most to youth?

If you are wondering what I am concluding, kindly check the first two posts here and here. It is great to know that our youth know what changes to expect and demand from our leaders for the benefit of society and national prosperity. After listening and interacting with many young people...

What is Money to You(th) 2?

What ever preconception you have about money, you must be aware that the winds of circumstance blo...

Global Food Security and the Right to Food

The extraordinary rise of global food prices in early 2008 posed a major threat to global food and...

Is it simple to keep healthy?

This week, dedicated to NCD (Non Communicable Diseases), every young man/woman should take a momen...

What Does Your Society Teach You About Poverty?

Implicit in most discussions of poverty is the notion that inequality is a given, and this has bee...

That's it!

First of all, congratulations for all of you. This article is for all the youth voices around the world! :) You are what you want to be! Nothing can stop you, scare and make you change your goals. Sometimes, you feel invincible and infinite. You have ideas and you make your own ide...

What is Money to You(th)?

Do the youths really know about money? We all know the definition of money as a medium of exchan...