Ayiti: The Cost of Life

Girl Child

COULD THIS BE TRUE...!! Too much emphasis on the Girl Child makes her more vulnerable to danger.

What i could do if were a millionaire...

They say “money makes the world go round” and that “education is the key to success”. With...

A helping hand - If I were a billionaire

If I were a billionaire... What would you do if you had a billion pounds? What could you spend all that cold, hard cash on? I know what I'd spend it on. I'd buy a sports car and a mansion (or two). But seriously what could we do with a billion pounds to help? What could we do to be a g...

If I were a millionaire I would teach a man how to fish

As the proverb goes: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. If I were a millionaire I would teach the world how to fish. I use the phrase how to fish metaphorically, we do not need so many fishermen. Poverty is one of the greate...

Why should we suffer?

My names are Elijah Lufunda from Zambia.It is very touching to find a school boy/girl walking in the streets while wearing a school uniform & when you ask them why they are not in school they answer you like "I have been chased out of school because I have not paid school fees". Now the question...

If I were a millionaire...

Have you ever wondered about what you would do with millions of dollars? Would you buy a new house...

Living in Lagos

I live in the developing world, also known as the Third World. Let me admit that I have particularly gotten tired reading about what our problems are. Everyone and every medium seem to be talking about it. It’s in the news and everywhere on the internet. Sometimes the argument is whether w...

The reasons why i think there is poverty and hunger in Zambia

My name is Kelvin Chikwa. I am 17 years old from Lusaka, Zambia. I am at Munali secondary school.Here are some of the reasons I think Zambia is developing poverty and hunger.......................... Dependency Syndrome: In as much as foreign aid is essential for the development of count...

Reasons why there is poverty in ZAMBIA

My name is Alick. I am 17 years old and I come from Lusaka, Zambia. Here are some of the reasons I think Zambia is in poverty.................... Politicians/Leaders: The quality of leaders we continue to elect leaves much to be desired. Even in the business world, executives in Zambi...

Disability is not inability

My mum who is visually impaired once told me that,'it is you people who see us disabled.We can do...