#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Can consumer society solve the problem of climate change through techn...

As Jonathan Sacks once said, “technology gives us power.” But is this power sufficient enough...

There are so many things that I can't see

When I'm at work, it all feels so strange and far away. The fact that every where there are people...

Hydroponics: A New Green

Hydroponics is an upcoming trend of agriculture, which is useful for the conservation of water, mo...

Growth, Development, and Environment

In this rapidly changing world, almost all countries have confined themselves to goals of achieving higher growth and development. Growth and Development are two prime aspects which are taken into consideration in an analysis of a country’s economy. Some people might think of growth and de...

Living

You live in a small town/city. The town/city is located in a state. The state is located in a coun...

For Every Child: Safer Internet

Safer Internet Day is a day that is aimed at raising awareness on cyberbullying, stalking and all...

Globalization

I'm working on a project about Globalization and hearing you answers to theses questions about globalization would really help me with my project. 1. What companies are popular in your country? 2. What is the conflict in your country? 3. Do you think your country is like America? Why...

Education is more than school

I think the first step in solving ANY type of issue in our society is by educating and spreading awareness. I lost count of how many times I have said this, but it's the truth. And I really mean any type of issue. For example: Sexual assaults, rape cases, and domestic violence are some t...

Untrue

Thursday is often for sleep. Last Thursday, it was sleep till noon then, I woke up feeling as heav...

Between

She stoops scouring seclusions, unraveling them by light. Rays soaking empty spaces, she weeps wit...