#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Anticipating 2017:What's relevant to the well being of children and y...

In 2017, we renew our commitment towards Zimbabwean children and its young people. For us it is a...

The Age Of Curation

I'm scrolling down my Facebook News Feed. I have 1,566 friends on Facebook (most of whom I shoul...

I AM BECAUSE WE ARE!

The biggest challenge impacting the youth of today's generation is the battle they fight from with...

'I am Able': The Commonwealth Youth Council's call for submissions

The Commonwealth Youth Council is currently working on a two-year project, ‘I am Able’, to raise awareness of the lives of young people with disabilities across Commonwealth member states. The Commonwealth believes this is an important issue, as too often the voices, desires, needs and s...

Broutage: The Opium of Ivorian Youths

Recently, I spoke to a childhood friend in Côte d’Ivoire on Facebook. He was no longer in schoo...

THREE THINGS I LEARNED AT THE REUSE CONFERENCE IN SOUTH-WESTERN NIGERI...

Learning how to make income and generating jobs from waste was the overarching topic on the table...

Because old may not be gold...

What almost all of our ears have heard in the regard of energy conservation is ‘let’s make peo...

The Not-So Common Franta

One of Disney's most famous quotes is, "A dream is a wish your heart makes". Youtuber Connor Frant...

Sarcasm Is Hate Speech

With the advent of the digital age, the 'internet' has become a popular toy for both the young and...

CC to Everyone

With the Conference of Parties (COP22) running, climate change has become a hot issue of discussion as it is a major time of policy making against the threat of the planet because “We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation than can do somethin...