#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Lecture Hall Reflections

It's the first day of the Fall semester and I'm sitting in a corner by the outlets, sipping on my co...

Hand In Hand

Hand in Hand,They stand around the globe,Only figures,Of a representation,Never really followed.A la...

Death's Icy Hands

Death’s Icy Hands…..I am Thrown,From a place to stand,And barred,From the Holy land,Cant fight,As th...

Epoch of Enterprise

The 21st Century world is entering an epoch of new advancements and highly innovative technology. We...

Talking Much, Saying Little

From cellphones to laptops to cellphones that are also laptops, we’re more connected than any genera...

Being Fearless: How to Stop Time by Matt Haig

One of the bestsellers of the summer of 2017, “How to Stop Time” by Matt Haig indeed is a legendary...

Contemplations of a World on the Brink

It seems recently all that has absorbed the news have been stories of how close our world is to endi...

Youth vs. Age

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. (Stanislaw Jerzy)During life’s paths we ofte...

The Problem: Multinational Corporations

Globalization and the influx of multinational corporations into developing countries are detrimental...

The Path to Developing Africa

“Africa my Africa”, Africa the second largest and second most populous continent in the world. A con...