#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

VOY Inspire! - Happiness And A Ninja (Part 1)

In this big, ever-growing complex world of ours, it’s sometimes quite hard to find the right defin...

Is a smart city really smart?

We expect a lot from our technology. More and more products are created not only to perform multiple...

Our world today: Post-truth

In this world that we live in today, what may seem true may not actually be the truth. We are now in...

Breaking the Space Borders

It was a glorious day. The temperature was exceedingly high that particular afternoon and the sky wa...

U-Report: Enabling Youth Participation in Zimbabwe

U-Report is a SMS mobile technology tool developed by UNICEF to empower youth to have a voice on the...

Shielded contact

In today's globalised world, so many people are getting more and more immersed into technology. When I go out on my way to school in the mornings, I see bleary-eyed adults sitting on the train, reading emails from their employers or talking agitatedly into the phone. I see teenagers, earphones plugg...

I am a misfit in this world!

In Feb 2017, I completed my Bachelor Degree. Despite the fact that I have graduated with flying colo...

Go Slow!

It’s really sad that among 7.4 billion people nobody is willing to walk at my pace.School, college...

Learning for Tomorrow

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi T...

You've Got Mail

You’ve Got Mail pt 1.Congratulations! As the 107th billion person to live on this planet you’ve...