#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Dear Future Leaders

This piece belongs to a three-part series written by Kelepi Baba, Monica Angulo, and Leah Davidson.D...

Satellite Doomsday

An endless void. A soundless expanse. Endless in nature; indifferent in intent. Space.The dead satel...

(You)th Can Save The Oceans

I had always been surrounded by the ocean because of my dad's career as a marine engineer. As a kid,...

We need Science to protect Our Planet!

"Did you know that every minute an area of about 50 football fields of rainforest is destroyed?" Yes...

Asian Youths Commitment on SDGs: AUYA Reflection

Over 300 youths from more than 20 countries representing diverse NGO and youth-led organisations in the first discussions of the youth contribution towards follow-up and review of New Urban Agenda (NUA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at the Asia level, Asia Urban Youth Assembly 2017 (...

Personalized Reality?

Featured in a CNN report, a study shows that teenagers in the United States spend 9 hours on social...

Over and Above the Facts and Figures

In small island nations like the Philippines- a country that is oftentimes portrayed as the poster c...

8 Environmental Initiatives by Young Mongolians

Ever since starting the VOY blogging internship, I have jumped into every opportunity I could get to...

Dear Social Media, You Have Fooled Us

It’s human nature to desire acceptance and validation from our peers. So, we create Instagram, Faceb...

We need to make the internet safer

During the Cold War, America was developing something that could grab information in a matter of sec...