#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

My Excessive Phone Use

I’m glued to my phone, I cannot pretendI need to check Facebook, and tie up loose endsSnapchat and Pinterest exist for my amuseI am talking of course about my excessive phone useI used to be active and play many sportsI’d pump a lot of iron and hit the basketball courtsNow my grades fall my day in a...

Technology is Taking Away

Oldies will relate and so will those who grew up in 80’s and 90’s: on one hand, technological develo...

Crystalline

From edge so sharp and fineThat it condenses and solidifies That art and craft by someone so farAnd...

7 amazing ways to get young people interested in agriculture

Agriculture is one of the ways to fight against hunger and poverty in Africa and the world, so young...

United for the world

War. Terror. Crisis. Fear. Not really the description you’d expect of our world today, but sadly it’s true, these words depict the situation in the world perfectly: states in conflict with each other, attacks on humanity, hunger and health crisis, refugees on the run – a world dominated by fear, ins...

When Life Is Not Virtual

Who are we outside of our Facebook profiles and Twitter accounts? How do our lives look when we are...

That Fight For Peace

In The History Of Hindu Mythology, Ravana, The Demon King Was Killed By Unity Which Symbolized That...

Dear Youth, Act Now, Not Tomorrow

Dear youth, act now, not tomorrow.The global population of youth, as of October 2016, stands at 1.8B...

Spelling In The Digital Age - Does It Matter?

Today, we live in a world where everything is digital. I typed this blog post on a digital device an...

Do we misuse technology?

It’s human nature to blame others for one’s own failure. That’s why the word “excuses” exists, created to lessen a person’s own burdens by putting the blame on others.In high school, whenever I was late to class, I would always blame it on the buses not showing up on time, or the traffic. Fully know...