#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

The Not-So Common Franta

One of Disney's most famous quotes is, "A dream is a wish your heart makes". Youtuber Connor Frant...

Sarcasm Is Hate Speech

With the advent of the digital age, the 'internet' has become a popular toy for both the young and...

CC to Everyone

With the Conference of Parties (COP22) running, climate change has become a hot issue of discussion as it is a major time of policy making against the threat of the planet because “We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation than can do somethin...

I don’t have to remember this…I can find that online

The influence of social media on our brain Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Yout...

The Limits of science...

How far can we go? What is science? Science is a body of knowledge that makes observations abo...

The Internet’s Fate: ever heard of ICANN?

The Internet, the most miraculous of all miracles. I have grown fond of it ever since I started usin...

Creating a Mental Shift about Blogging

It amuses me that in the present age, many people still do not know what blogging is all about. Th...

Can you hear me?

One voice is all that's needed to start an army of believers. Ever since I was a young kid I knew...

WAR CHILD

Ashen-faced, Bloody, Buried in rubble. Streets red with blood, Bombs bursting in air, This...

Bridging the gap to a secure future

Our world as we know it today is characterized by a great degree of uncertainty such as insecurity...