#ReplyForAll

We’ve all been there.

You’re searching online, or chatting with friends on WhatsApp, or scrolling through your Facebook feed, and come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Maybe, someone from school is being bullied and you don’t know what to do. Or maybe, someone’s messages go from friendly to threatening…

There are so many things to love about being connected…but the internet is also being misused and abused every day and young people are paying the price. #ReplyForAll is about making the internet a safer place for all of us. It’s about getting more informed, about being kinder, about being a little more careful about who we chat to and what we read. \It’s about supporting one another and working together to end violence online.

Here’s how you can get involved:

Speak out. Stand together.

#ReplyForAll to #ENDviolence online

This work has been supported by the WePROTECT Global Alliance, which is dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of children online through national and global action.

Holistic approach towards fashion

The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that American households on an average, spend $1,700 a yea...

Bridging the STEM Skills Gap in Sri Lanka

As technological advances become an integral part of our factories and work-spaces, a strong backgro...

Gene editing: The cure of the future

Brian Madeux had Hunter’s syndrome, an inherited, rare genetic disorder caused by a missing or malfu...

How Instagram made a big hole in my life

Nowadays, we live with the swift flow of technology. Technology is growing rapidly, innovation is en...

Creativity is success

It's about the balmy day with scorching sun rays. I was on my way to my destination and deep in thou...

Censors***

What is censorship and is it really as bad as it’s connotation? Language is a beautiful tool we use...

Youth empowerment

I dedicate this article to the youth of present day! I know its difficult, burdensome and demanding,...

Finding my oasis in the desert of life

Finding myself in Life's WildernessI try to look for a starting pointBut I find noneI keep walking o...

Can technology help us in school?

Technology can help students to learn and study easier and in more accessible ways. Technology is he...

Is Using Technology in School Effective?

Technology has taken over our world in the past several years and it has really had a great impact on humanity. It helps people do things that otherwise look impossible to attain. It also makes work and processes easier and faster which helps towards the economic success of different nations. People...