http://imgur.com/YnUx8qM.jpg

Publicado por MischaVOY

¡Ya está abierta la inscripción para las pasantías de 2015 en el blog de La Juventud Opina!

MÁS INFORMACIÓN PARA APLICAR SE ENCUENTRA AQUÍ

Happy 2015! Joyeuse année 2015!

Publicado Avatar Aimé KAZIKA

Avatar Aimé KAZIKA Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 2 de julio de 2014

Happy 2015! The new year brings an enthusiasm for fresh start and endless possibilities, to tackle challenges. Joyeuse année 2015! Que la nouvelle année apporte un enthousiasme pour un début frais et des possibilités inépuisables et le renouvellement des défis

My Opinion on Poverty and Hunger

Publicado Avatar Ryan_SJHSGlobalStudies_Hammonton_USA

Avatar Ryan_SJHSGlobalStudies_Hammonton_USA Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 17 de noviembre de 2014

Who: There are currently around 7.1 billion people in our world today. Most of these people will know the confort of a warm bed or know how good a warm meal tastes but there are some people who will not only not know these feelings but never will. Specifically I'm talking about 870 million people that livei in different countries. Some like Africa and India are very populated and their governments aren't able to provide for all of the citizens. What: Poverty and Hunger are...

My Voices of Youth Blogging Internship

Publicado Avatar Pao Suárez

Avatar Pao Suárez Ver Perfil

As a young person and advocate Ive always liked looking for actions to take and opportunities to share that generate a positive impact, so as soon as I read there was a blogging internship chance for UNICEF I knew I wanted to participate I already read regularly posts by the time I applied and I even had an account myself, yet I never wrote a post until I was accepted and joined this awesome generation of bloggers and to be sincere all I could think was .. What if anybody wants t...

The Irony Behind Generation 'X'

Publicado Avatar IanAgngarayngay_UNLSCD_QuezonCity_Philippines

Avatar IanAgngarayngay_UNLSCD_QuezonCity_Philippines Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 6 de enero de 2015

When you hear the word GENERATION X, in TV’s and radios, it gives a different “arrive”, “power” and “style”. If you’re like 18-22 years old or in the mid-20’s, then you embody what you call GENERATION X. But I always wonder what does “X” stands for, considering youth today, if before, one great hero uttered that we are hope of the motherland…is it valid until now? As I can picture, GEN-X peoples are the ones who are always looking down not because they are...

The Value of Education

Se registró el día 6 de enero de 2015

When the topic is all about studying, most probably you will see students rolling their eyes over, if not complaining, about the hellish examination they have recently undergone. While a very few have almost painted success at the back of their minds and have viewed the great horizons that hopefully awaits them, some are still searching, not even sure about how they are faring so far. Indeed, studying has been one of the most compelling and yet most overlooked issues teenagers face...

"The woman is a reflection of her man"

Publicado Avatar Jessie Wamae

Avatar Jessie Wamae Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 23 de octubre de 2014

'The woman is a reflection of her man' She does not know if this was ever how she thought her life would turn out to be; She has no memory of her dreams and visions anymore; she is dull, depressed, anxious, lonely. She is numb. How did she ever fall for this monster? Her worst moment, she recalls, was when he knocked her to the ground, and kicked her hard; everywhere; her head, back, stomach. But it was not the beating or insults hurled, that made this moment particularly bad...

All they need is a SMILE. :)

Publicado no picture Tharindu Dhanusha Fernando

no picture Tharindu Dhanusha Fernando Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 6 de enero de 2015

Recently I had the opportunity to join a community service project organised by the Rotaract Club of University of Moratuwa together with the Sri Lankan Society of University of Bristol, UK. This project was held at the SOS children's village in Piliyandala,suburb of Colombo. SOS children's villages are dedicated for children who are orphaned, abandoned or neglected by their families. Even though they don't have parents, they have the protection from the authority and most importan...

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN: Is Being Female A Crime?

Publicado Avatar Maurice Eze

Avatar Maurice Eze Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 5 de diciembre de 2014

Many girls and women alike are being violated globally on grounds of their gender,culture, class, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, to mention but a few. In my own words, Violence Against Women refers to any deliberate act of terror or subjugation meted out on the female gender to make them feel inferior, harass them sexually, inflict physical pain on them, and disorient them psychologically and which could ultimately lead to trauma or death. Violence Against Wom...

ABORTION, AN UNENDING CONTROVERSY; HAVE YOUR SAY

Publicado Avatar Maurice Eze

Avatar Maurice Eze Ver Perfil

Many see it as legal, others see it as illegal but the bottom line is that it has been an age-long controversy which even the medical practitioners subscribe to and in most countries is legal, which makes it a dicey topic. That notwithstanding, there are salient points which I would like to share with as many who care. Abortion is the act of terminating and forcefully removing the foetus/embryo before the completion of its gestation period. There has been a misconception that a...

ver más

La Juventud Opina alrededor del mundo