AS HUMANS CREATED BY ONE GOD WE ALL DESERVE OUR HUMAN RIGHTS

Publicado 21 de febrero de 2012 no picture

Se registró el día 23 de enero de 2012

Human rights are fundamental rights and freedoms to which every human being is entitled. These rights include individual, political, civil, spiritual, social, economic and cultural rights that help us to develop to our fullest potential. Human rights hyas been a major chanllange for most countries,societies, and even community. Human rights are universal they apply to all people, everywhere. You do not have human rights because of your citizenship, race, sex, language, or religion, but because you are a human being created by God. As individauls we have right to life and liberty, to be free from slavery and torture, and equality before all laws of man. Politically we have rights to vote, rights of nationality, even rights to own properties as much as we want.

Most countries today suffer from this curse of fighting for human rights, where most of them seek for rights to worship, rights for movement which, i most say every human being what so ever the race, skin colour, nationality, or gender, should be given all rights as we have to the right to an adequate standard of living.