Exciting Stuff That Happened On Shuga Radio Episode 5

Publicado 26 de julio de 2012 no picture

Se registró el día 27 de junio de 2012

Sofia’s cousin Amina has just arrived in Kisumu from the village and boy is she excited about all the city holds. Rather conveniently, it’s Karis and his boda boda that transport the two from the bus stop to the city center, all the while the ‘smooth operator’ is buttering up Amina.

Fuente: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/07/shuga-radio-episode-5-...

Source: http://mtvshuga.com/2012/07/shuga-radio-episode-5-reviewed/

What an episode that was!

This doesn’t sit down too well with Sofia though and she warns him to stay away from her 16 year old cousin. Later while they’re sipping on some refreshments at a café in town, Sofia opens up to her cousin about life in the city, going ahead to warn her of the men here.

‘The HIV rate here is extremely high!’ she whispers to Amina, telling her it would be better if she stayed indoors for now for her own safety, and away from the ‘men whom she can’t trust’.

With Amina’s arrival, Fally confronts his workmate Feruz and asks him where exactly everyone else at the truck depot gets their extra cash, because he’s noticed he’s the only one who misses out. Feruz hushes him and advises that there’s no need for him to get involved in the dastardly ways the rest of them get their cash.

Fally is desperate though and says that with Amina’s arrival, there’s now an extra mouth to feed and there’s no way he can cater to everyone’s needs on the money he makes off his music. We’ll see how this affects his life soon though.

The best part though is the fact that Sofia and Fally decide to go and get tested. Before they are given their results however, they start talking about how far they have come and how many sexual partners they’ve had. Fally says though they’ve been quite a number, he made sure he was always careful… then the moment of truth arrives.