Fight against HIV/aids and cancer

Publicado 29 de abril de 2012 no picture

Se registró el día 29 de abril de 2012

I have devoted my life to helping people with tissue related diseases.I may still be young but i want to focus on what i believe and i hope that you reading this post will also do the same.

If so kindly join Aiesec or any helping organization in your respective schools or contact me at lilsmith4real@yahoo.com and let's all make a change please.They need help and we must be ready to help them.

May God help us all

Photo: © UNICEF/NYHQ2011-1315/Marco Dormino, Haiti, 2011

Clodine (name changed), 16, covers her face as she awaits an antenatal consultation at the UNICEF-supported Community Clinic of Martissant, in the poor neighbourhood of Martissant, in Port-au-Prince, the capital. Clodine is six months pregnant and living with her aunt in a nearby displacement camp. “I broke up with my boyfriend because he carried a gun and lived a life of crime, even killing people,” she said about the father of her baby. “My mother didn't want me to stay with him.” Clodine is HIV-positive; her family does not know her status. “This clinic is helping me by giving me free medicine for my HIV, by making sure that I am healthy and by giving me food,” Clodine said.