Horoscopes- Real or Fake?

Publicado 27 de mayo de 2014 no picture Mariam Zahra

no picture Mariam Zahra Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 9 de julio de 2013

So I coincidentally came across a horoscope application yesterday, and so I thought it would be a good thing to write about. Opinions differ from person to person. Some people just enjoy horoscopes and check them out just to pass time. For some people, they are a beacon of light at the end of the tunnel, an encouraging thing in their depressing and stressful lives. On the other hand, to some people they really mean a lot. They believe them no matter what. They read, act upon them, and put their complete trust in them. You can probably say they go by the phrase, "Maybe my stars weren't lucky today".

I would like to raise some questions. Should we act upon these things? Are they really worth it? Are they that reliable? Moreover, how can you trust any other power except god to predict or unveil your future? Is there any harm in just reading them? What right and wrong do they have? Is there some true sort of guidance? Well what are they? This may have struck the minds of many people. What if raising this topic may actually be beneficial to youth growing up?

education Beliefs Prophecies Astrology Horoscopes