Life in the short term

Publicado 12 de febrero de 2014 no picture Victor Brown Omovbude

no picture Victor Brown Omovbude Ver Perfil

My life , Zeal and thoughts

My life , Zeal and thoughts

Life they say is sweet, chubby and filled with fun. Thus, we are allowed to take a bite - and at the very end be managed and governed by the taste whether it's sweet, sour or bitter. In my case it differs, I am one of the best, but still I fail. I work twice as much but all my effort ends in the whole, I have been faithful, wanting only divine traits, yet I still remain a vagabond and a beast without parents. I soar for fortunes, where it couldn't be found. What kept me going was my Zeal! I had an enormous one. I have never had fun, neither have I experienced a happy ending, or glamour is the word I suppose. From childhood (birth), until now I have seen no re-innovation of my being. I almost lost my mum to a fatal illness, my dad the 'billionaire,' left and we had nowhere to turn to. My pace became slow and rigid with fear. I joined a group of hooligans due to ignorance and want for justice, which I sort the wrong way! I smoked marijuana, drank alcohol everyday and became totally profane! At the pace of my arrogant and unfriendly life, I was arrested and later released. I couldn't differentiate between my responsibility and that of my family. I lost it all, and because I had a good mum, God changed that strange being inside of me. I learned. And in this phase I discovered why I needed to continue school, and why I needed to be successful. At the cost of my foolishness, it became clear to me why it all happened: why I kept failing and why my hard work never seemed good enough. And why I did the wrong things. But now I see a different me, a youth aspiring for greatness. Now I stay focused on anything, I write, I motivate at the same course, and became an Orator. All these I harnessed in the quest of vanity. Now I am different - like a new born person. Education has helped, but didn't save me, but at least it gave me the ability to think. I had zeal fueled with purpose and endowed by God's Grace! This saved me! Today at 22, I encourage my friends, course-mates and extended family, to be careful, determined and have a bright purpose towards life. No matter how massive the failure is apply that God-Given-Zeal! When you find yourself repeating a particular task over and over again, that is when you begin to understand the purpose of doing IT. So be prepared for it. And don't forget! In pleasure, creativity dies!

LIfe childhood encouragement zeal