MY COMMITMENT TO WALK IN LOVE

Publicado 7 de diciembre de 2013 Avatar Chima F. Madu

Avatar Chima F. Madu Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 22 de junio de 2013

What is love? Are you walking in true love? Do you truly love your neighbour as yourself? So many things have been said about love, both those that truly reflect what true love is and those that do not but one thing I am convinced about is that love is the greatest of all and it conquers everything. I came across a piece written by Joel Osteen which really inspired me and has become a creed in my life. I have it pasted on my wall where I recite it every day. It has really boosted my ability to walk in love and I’ll love to share it with everyone. As you read it, may you be blessed and encouraged to let true love fill your whole heart.

MY COMMITMENT TO WALK IN LOVE

Father, I thank You that You have poured out Your love into my heart by the Holy Spirit.

I pray that You help me be rooted and grounded in love and walk in love with all people.

I pray that my love would grow more and more in knowledge, discernment and understanding.

Father, I pray that my love would be a reflection of Your love to everyone I meet.

My prayer and confession according to the Bible’s definition of love in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 is:

· I am PATIENT.

· I am KIND.

· I do not ENVY.

· I do not BOAST.

· I am not PROUD.

· I am not RUDE.

· I am not SELF-SEEKING.

· I am not EASILY ANGERED.

· I keep no RECORD OF BEING WRONGED.

· I do not delight in EVIL, but I REJOICE WITH THE TRUTH.

· I PROTECT, TRUST, HOPE & PERSEVERE ALWAYS.

SO HELP ME GOD

“I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?” –Mother Teresa

inspire youth peace love