Paying Attention to Children

Publicado 17 de noviembre de 2013 no picture iphoenix21@gmail.com

no picture iphoenix21@gmail.com Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 16 de noviembre de 2013

PAY ATTENTION TO CHILDREN

Children & Youth have to a voice in business and it is an important impact so they’ll never be a worker. The certainty of children needed to protect and support, when evaluated across the countries because of this, they go straight the opposite direction. It doesn’t matter if children have a voice in business because a child although his childhood incurring obliged to work this is politic’s authority’s and the government’s fault. Around the World there are 306 million children workers, in Turkey 958.000 children workers work without insurance. They work record and are badly paid. 90 percent of those children are working by force. Most of them are between 5-17 years old and some of them leave from school and the others when their lessons are over, work is beginning. This April we did research. Our aim made a profile of children workers. We realized those children have been losing their thinking abilities slowly. Some of them don’t know what they want to be in the future.

Convention on the Rights of the Child prepared by the United Nations, 32nd entry States"Parties recognize the right of the child to be protected from economic exploitation and from performing any work that is likely to be hazardous or to interfere with the child's education, or to be harmful to the child's health or physical, mental, spiritual, moral or social development."Members of the UN are paying attention to this entry? I don’t think so, especially in some countries even though families can’t afford their own requirements. They have 3 kids, at the least. That's why the rate of child workers has been increasing. Money shortage, unconsciousness, illiteracy, and if you don’t hear these children then they fall into drug addiction after that they become criminal. Even in some countries, they have economic tides. For example, Turkey is increasing in exports. We can discuss children’s work conditions even standard living conditions in countries where children are just cheap labor power. For example, in Japan, facilities behind every child worker have a replacement child if they get tired or if they must go to the bathroom at work, they must keep the move on. On the other hand, in Cuba, child conditions and their advantages, although not as much as Scandinavian countries the level of welfare economic graphic of Cuba to lots of countries its developed in last 30 years. In Cuba or Argentina Health,family and child trilogy is holy but behold in those countries its poor. But we mustn't deceive that poorness its distorted pronunciation of Modern World because of low the export and import graphics and resisting despite various embargoes. Surely, every government must afford children’s requirement like socialize and entertainment they sholdn’t be isolated from pleasure of life while they working for live.

Ibrahim
Age:19
From:Turkey
Resources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor
http://haber.sol.org.tr/sonuncu-kavga/dunya-genelinde-306-milyon-turkiyede-ise-1-milyon-cocuk-isci-var-haberi-55826
http://cekirdekcocuk.blogspot.com/2013/09/kuba-parasz-egitimin-cocuklardaki-etkisi.html

Guardian Submission