Quiz: How much do you know about HIV and AIDS?
- 115 Artículos
- Edad 30
1. What is the difference between HIV and AIDS?
A. AIDS is caused by HIV.
B. HIV is caused by AIDS.
C. They are the same thing.
2. HIV can be transmitted before symptoms occur and before AIDS develops. How long can the onset of AIDS take?
A. 6 months
B. 5 years
C. Up to 10-15 years
3. Which of the following does NOT transmit HIV?
A. Unprotected sex with an HIV+ person
B. Mosquitoes who fed on an HIV+ person
C. An untreated HIV+ mom breastfeeding her newborn
4. Who is at highest risk of becoming infected with HIV?
A. People who abstain from all sexual contact with others.
B. People who inject themselves with drugs.
C. People who use condoms during sex.
5. If you think you are at risk of becoming infected with HIV, which of the following should you do?
A. Refrain from activities that may spread the virus to others.
B. Get tested.
Correct answers: 1 (A); 2 (C); 3 (B); 4 (B); 5 (C)