TAKE HOME ASSIGNMENT AND QUALITY POSTINGS

Publicado 24 de febrero de 2012 no picture

Standing tall on bended nees does not mean your and disabled but mean you want to bow and give all respect to almighty God the giver of life and new things..For the word of God say..Mark 4:25 4:25 Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuente: Intranet

Standing tall on bended nees does not mean your and disabled but mean you

want to bow and give all respect to almighty God the giver of life and new things..For the word of God say..Mark 4:25 4:25 Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him."

Source: <Intranet>

Uhummm Country Men;

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate all of us in the walk of life in Northern Uganda to Make it a better place to live in. Ask your yourself what have I done fro my personal transformation? Ask your self what have you done for society/community transformation? Little did we know that, the assignment are every days' accomplishment in our life ,even the daily meals, greetings, works, rest, bath,etc are assignments to finish SO WHY CAN THE TEAM/GROUP from different sites who haven't submitted their assignment pass it Over??? WHY CAN THE TRAINED/TOTS MAKE SIMPLE,QUALITY POST IN LINE WITH MDGS??? That are more rhetorics, self ascertaining,etc that builds the capacity and reliances,in trustworthy daily activities Lets learn to be Achievers with limited resources. Lets embrace what is meant to reshuffle our inner being and mortal feelings than bodily being and physical feelings, Lets Change the way we see community duties, Obligation of different NGOs, CBOs and Be MORE CREATIVE to establish and implement our own by accepting ownership of community roles, voluntary services minus immediate impact but gradual general lifeline to administer LOVE,PEACE, UNITY, JUSTICE and ENHANCED COMMUNICATION through ICT,EDUCATION, GOOD HEALTH..Lets change the way we live, treat each other and gang against low self esteem,infriority complex,partiality and surrender to team work, time conciuosness,devotion and trustworthyness and rich perception For God and My Country

ROBERT KOMAKECH FIELD COODINATOR BOSCOUGANDA