UNICEF GOODWILL AMBASSADOR

Publicado 6 de diciembre de 2013 no picture souleymane

no picture souleymane Ver Perfil
Se registró el día 6 de diciembre de 2013

My Brooklyn International High School classmates and I at UNICEF House. I am in the second row, the one in the purple shirt. 
From right to left (second row): 
Sanasa, Thupten, Souleymane (me), Abdou, Vien. 
From right to left (first row): 
Sanousy, Rowan, Hiba, Lahiru, Fior

My Brooklyn International High School classmates and I at UNICEF House. I am in the second row, the one in the purple shirt. From right to left (second row): Sanasa, Thupten, Souleymane (me), Abdou, Vien. From right to left (first row): Sanousy, Rowan, Hiba, Lahiru, Fior

It was a great opportunity for me to meet someone famous generous like katy perry and participate in her event, because she wants to be part of UNICEF, and support people all around the world. When she went to Madagascar for a trip, she learned a lot about how people were living there. For example, she described how she saw children walking through mountains to get to school barefoot. When she came back to the U.S.A, she inspired a lot of people because of what she had experienced in Madagascar changed her life. She learned that people in Madagascar do not have the same opportunity as Americans for education such as access to clean water and many other things. This experience made her committed to UNICEF.

My favorite part of the event was when I saw her signing the contract and become the new Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF. Moreover, I enjoyed hearing about her trip to Madagascar, and the song she wrote after her trip, because she shows a lot of love and support for those young people.

I think it is a good thing that Katy Perry is the new the ambassador because she is young and can inspire other young people through her dedication to children. She can inspire by using all her followers on twitter to spread new info. Moreover, she has an international connection with people who can also support organizations like the UNICEF. She can teach people what is going on around the world, especially in countries like Madagascar and encourage them to make a difference by supporting UNICEF.

In conclusion, I went, I saw, and I learned. I am excited to see how Katy Perry will support people around the world as the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.

Katy Perry Goodwill Ambassador