Youth For Human Rights Education Awareness Programme

Publicado 26 de junio de 2011 no picture

Se registró el día 26 de junio de 2011

"There are small places, close to home — so close and so small that they cannot be seen on any maps of the world. Yet they are the world of the individual person; the neighborhood he lives in; the school or college he attends; the factory, farm or office where he works. Such are the places where every man, woman, and child seeks equal justice, equal opportunity, equal dignity without discrimination. Unless these rights have meaning there, they have little meaning anywhere. Without concerted citizen action to uphold them close to home, we shall look in vain for progress in the larger world."

Nepal Team Member of Youth For Human Rights International teach about Human Rights in Nepal Culture, our focus is to educate youth in human rights so they become valuable advocates of tolerance and Peace, we also work with Parents, Teachers and Mentors.Our workshop plan to unities individuals, educators, organization and governmental bodies to implement the UNIVERSAL DECELERATION of HUMAN RIGHTS at local, regional, national…

Photos uploaded by user