Eating Habit

Publié 22 février 2012 no picture Lui Yu Hui

no picture Lui Yu Hui Voir le Profil

We often heard the elders told the younger ‘you are what you eat’. This indicates the importance of the food you eat. I found that eating habit had become crucial problems in several countries. Although it is not a big problem in Malaysia, it is important for one to have good eating habit. It is because health problems may cause by bad eating habit.

Nowadays, fast food restaurant had dominant the food industry. Every afternoon when I walk by a Mc Donald restaurant near my housing area, it normally filled with a lot a people. This situation just makes me feel that we need more knowledge about the relationship between food and health. Besides, we also need to create awareness of today teenagers and adults about the important of having good eating habit. People now are busying on their works, earning money and playing games. They have less time on eating, therefore they depend on fast food. Unfortunately, most of the fast food they choose is bad for health.

The society therefore should help in promoting good eating habit in order to create a healthy society. I believed that the expense used in solving health problems that cause by bad eating habit is a huge amount. As a result, good eating habit not only make us healthy but save us a lot of money.