Ecoantropocosmism

Publié 6 janvier 2012 no picture Zumrad

Inscrit le 16 novembre 2011

ANTROPOCOSMISM:is a criterion of ecologic education focused on forming in personality of ecologic consciousness, included ecologic knowledge (intellectual circle of personality) and views (morally-ethical circle of personality), ability to make and realize decisions in both hygiene area and preservation of the environment, of the Cosmos and people in them as well as preservation of the environment and atmosphere, purification of them during the processes of urbanization, rational use of natural resources, protection of atmosphere from factory waste pollution, water conservation and rational soil science due to further evolution of antropocosmism.

BIOSPHERE: is a habitat of our life, the nature surrounding us and existing at the border of space [W.I.Wernadsky]. The Cosmos is reflected in feelings and senses to mean "ecoantropocosmism". The unity of study of cosmos and ecologic education as a whole should be noted, as rush of science to studies of macro cosmos and micro cosmos can not be separated. To our mind, the concepts of "cosmos" and "us" are common and interrelated.

NONSCHOOL-CHILDREN present an important unit of permanent educational system, the content of which should be coordinated with the content of ecologic education of previous (preschool) and next (adolescents, students) steps. Ecologic knowledge received in younger age support them later on to make a command of ecologic orientation subjects.

NONSCHOOL ESTABLISHMENTS contribute to realization of continuity of school educational process, essentially facilitating the school work using its specific opportunities and forms. Their significance as briefing -methodic and organizational -mass centers of pedagogical work in a district, a micro- district and a city increases. Appearance of novel forms of activities performed jointly with schools, namely, social-pedagogic, culture-sporting complex and the like, facilitated a definition of place of nonschool establishments in this work, thereby living up the process of ecologic education of trainees.

ACTIVITY is a performance guaranteeing achievement of common purpose.

KNOWLEDGE is not end as it is, it only helps forming certain ecologically correct relation to nature and the Cosmos, as well as a safe behavior and an active position in life.

MICRO COSMOS is an orderly, complicated system including the planet, the humanity, the ethnos, a species, an organism and so on.

NOOSPHEROGENESIS is the evolution of operative information, that is, following the biosphere, the noosphere is a higher form of life development. Arising from the basis of biosphere of definite level, the noosphere expresses striving of life to integrate the intellect and the matter. The central place in this process belongs to a human being, having reached the stage of development to perceive him as an integral part of the mankind United.

EDUCATION is the process of translation (targeting) of cultural, moral, aesthetic and ecologic values accumulated in the process of the mankind's life to the contemporaries or the progeny.

EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS comprise all social institutes, including nonschool establishments having the education of a human being as a goal. To our mind all the elements should be included in the process of interaction aiming at formation of an individual.

CONSCIOUSNESS is a higher level of psychical reflection of reality. Empirically the consciousness appears as an ever-changing total sum of sensitive and mental images, facing a subject in his inner experience and underlying his practical activity (psychological glossary of A.V. Petrovsky, p.315).

SELF-EDUCATION is s subject's control of activity, aiming at modification of personality in compliance with aims taken consciousnessly as well as with ideals and views formed (psychological glossary of A.V. Petrovsky, p.327).

SELF-DETERMINATION is a conscious act of detection and assertion of proper position in problem situations. The collectivist self-determination and professional self-determination are its particular forms (psychological glossary of A.V.Petrovsky, p.312).

SYSTEM OF ECOLOGIC EDUCATION is a system of ministries, departments, establishments and organizations, responsible for formation of main parameters of ecologic attainments, abilities and habits in an individual. It must comply with regulations of ecologic erudition, reflect actual needs of society and take into account the ability of real personality to make a good command of ecologic knowledge in conditions of noosphere.

ECOANTROPOCOSMISM is the process of creative work of adolescents organized in establishments of additional education, resulting in individual perception of interference of existing (from immediate environment up to depths of the Cosmos) and contributing to formation of high ecologic culture.

ECOLOGIC EDUCATION OF SCHOOLCHILDREN is a prior link in the continuous educational system, the requisite condition for realization of purpose of steady evolution and promotion of continuity between all spheres of social formation of an individual (a family - a makhallya - a school - a nonschool institution - a college - professional activity). A trainee must perceive himself as part of nature, the Cosmos. The ecologic education promotes formation of certain attitude not only to them (in particular, cessation of purely consumer's approach), but to noosphere and rational nature management. The ecologic education is closely associated with the development of positive emotions, capability to sympathize, to surprise, to care about living organisms, to perceive them as his natural brethrens, to be able to see the beauty of outward world (equally of a whole landscape and of single flower, drops of dew, little spider). In other words, under ecologic education of trainee persons we understand, primarily, an education of humaneness, that is, of cordiality, responsible attitude to the nature and to near living people, as well as to the progeny, to whom the Earth and the Cosmos should be left to live properly.

ECOLOGIC CULTURE is the inner set of a human being's customs, orienting him to expertly perceive integrity of surrounding nature and the Cosmos, of global healthy life-style on the planets.

ECOLOGY (greek, oikos - house, abode and logos - science) is the science of relations between vegetable and animal organisms, a human being and communities formed by them with the environment. The term "ecology" was offered by E.Gekkel in 1886. At present more than one hundred its definitions exist. Since 70s by ecology of a human being has been formed, studying regularities of the society-environment interaction, and practical questions of its protection as well. The significance of ecologyzation of contemporary science and practice is quite,urgent. Ecologic problems made a whole series of public-politic movements to appear (such as, "Greenpeace" and so on).

ECOLOGIC OBSERVATIONS is the view of study, aiming at examination and description of general qualitative picture of the world's preservation, its association with a human being and consequently, conductive to development of antropocosmism. Ecologic observations help a personality to become aware of materiality and comprehension of natural phenomena, to learn to distinct between the reality and apparent visibility.

ECOLOGIC MORALITY is the intrinsic creed of an individual of necessity to make his own relations with the environment according to the laws of love.

ECOLOGIC EDUCATION is an integral system, embracing the whole life of a human being. It should be started early in the childhood, when the first foundations of world view and morally valuable experience of interaction with the object -nature environment, in process of creative activities facilitating formation in a personality both certain ecologic knowledge, abilities, and attainments and interest to creative work, as well as active personal properties. This is multi- and many-dimensional concept, including a series of aspects. To realize it effectively we offer to take into account system dynamics and succession of nonschool ecologic education forms. Formation of creative activities, ecologic culture, ecologic morality, ecologic aesthetics and thought of antropocosmism in an adolescent is a critical goal of all educational system of world and we consider this goal as backbone factor.

ECOLOGIC AESTHETICS is an internal tendency of individual to attain harmony in relations with outside world, the love to beauty.

Written by: MEDJIDOVA ALMAZ-HANUM SAMEDOVNA

Head of "ECOANTROPOCOSMISM" Innovative Project

Uzbekistan WB and UNDP Certified International Ecologist

Doctor of Sciences(Pedagogics)