IN THE SPIRIT OF MALALA

Publié 14 juillet 2014 Avatar Chima F. Madu

Avatar Chima F. Madu Voir le Profil

Another Malala Day is here. A day set aside not just to celebrate Malala Yousafzai. It is a day for all children everywhere to raise their voices and be heard. It is a day to stand up for education and say to world that we are stronger than the enemies of education and stronger than the forces that threaten girls, boys and women from leading happy and productive lives.

In the Spirit of Malala and the significance of Malala Day, I would love everyone to ponder on these questions.

1. What are you doing to promote the education of children around the world?

2. What are you doing to fight the enemies of education like fear, violence, inequality, inefficiency?

3. What are you doing to help young girls and women chase their dreams?

4. How far are you willing to go to raise your voices for the voiceless, so that they can be heard too?

5. How much are you doing to bring out the "Malala" in children around you?

6. Do you believe you are #StrongerThan any obstacle that is stopping you from achieving your dreams?

if you answer the above questions in the positive, keep the fire burning and never give up. But if you answer the above questions in the negative, it is never too late to make a change. You can always start now. Every little action counts. Together we can all make this world a better place for children.

#MalalaDay #StrongerThan