Let's draw together!! - The advantages of drawing

Publié 9 septembre 2013 Avatar Aulia Maharani Karli

Avatar Aulia Maharani Karli Voir le Profil
Inscrit le 25 juillet 2013

The students of

The students of "Paud Mutiara Ibu" at Cinere, Depok, Indonesia.

Children are the best imitators and very rapid in learning. In our life, we certainly meet a lot of kids; brother or sister, cousins, nephew or niece and even the students. As young people who cares about the development of children, we must pay attention to their ability in learning something new. The commonly studied in early child development are; reading, writing, math or counting, painting and drawing.

This time, I will tell you about the benefits that children would get from drawing.

1. The children will be more expressive when they were drawing . Children are good imitators, they absorb the information very well. They always remember what they hear, smell and see . And not all the things that they want to show can be delivered through the language or verbal. That's why, drawing and coloring is an activity that directly describe their feelings.

2. Drawing is an activity that can train children to resolve the problem. Drawing makes them think " How do I make the fingers? "Or "How to connect the head and the body of the horse ? "

3. Drawing is increasing the confidence of children. When they had completed the problems in creating a character, they will proudly show their work and shout "I can draw it".

4. When the children finished with their work , they will say "Look!!". When they showed their work , we should have time to praise their picture and ask them to tell us the purpose of the picture . That we , we can find out what's on their imagination.

5. Drawing course will improve children's motor progress. Especially at the age of about 1-2 years. Give them crayons or colored pencils and paper. When they were drawing, the muscles hands and fingers have to work properly.

6. Drawing is increase ​​child's imagination. When children drawing , they imagine and pour all the contents of his mind into the picture. A child who has trained his imagination , will have a high level of imagination as they got older . That’s what makes a person become more creative in thinking and able to create the new things.

7. Drawing , also teaches the children to fight and focus on the work and their desire. When children draw, he was imagining about things he had ever seen, it develops imagination and he tried to draw on paper. They will learn to focus on what is in their mind and try to create it as well as possible.

The picture showing the activity of the students from “Paud Mutiara Ibu”, they always have a time to draw together with their parents, teachers and friends. Drawing is a simple activity that can be done anytime. If the children drawing with their friends , they will be trained to work together and share. Take your time to teach the children around you how to draw and give them a compliment for their work. A little bit care from us to them will create a good and great effect for the rest of their lives.

So, let’s draw together!!

children education human rights