Let the children Live

Publié 30 octobre 2013 no picture Pontso SA

no picture Pontso SA Voir le Profil
Inscrit le 23 août 2013

This is a picture of a happy and carefree girl who deserves to grow up in a safe and violent free environment.

Everyone has a basic right to live without any form of fear and more especially our children. I believe violating this basic human right is a great disgrace to our society and an indication of how really twisted some people's minds have become. I am raising this issue, having been quite disturbed by the recent spade of abuse and murders done on children in South African townships. In one incident two girls were found to have been raped and murdered, when in another the children are alleged to have been poisoned by their biological mother. This is to name but just a few. I have come to believe that we live in a very sick and twisted society and this is not the kind of world that we would like our children to grow up in. Therefore I appeal to all world leaders, politicians, religious leaders, educators, youth and child rights groups to get together and find ways to restore the conscience of the people and fight this disease. Michael Jackson in his song said "heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race". I believe now is the time to act and make these lyrics a reality.

children human rights Environment south africa