Look at the mirror and you'll see the world

Avatar I261
Sea of Lights
Inscrit le 24 décembre 2018

Free source: Photo by Matthew Fassnacht on Unsplash

Wish I could go out in this moonless night and take a walk to my grandmother's house...The distance is so far but with these thoughts that are eating me it would feel like a 15 minute walk...The weather is cold out there, but the anger and rage inside of me will warm me for sure...Streets are empty and scary but voices that live inside my mind won't leave me alone as usual...I may feel hungry and crave for food...I may lose all of my energy, but I won't allow myself to stop...not even for taking a breath...I'll reach that house...I'll reach it and I'll break that clock before sunrise and I'll turn back time...Turn it back to the days when I thought that everything was fine...

I miss the 6 year old me who knew nothing about this life but names...I miss my innocence...my happiness...my family...I miss my ignorance and I want it back...This world showed me things humans aren't supposed to see...This universe showed me all of his dark side's details...Sometimes, I wish he could sugarcoat himself just a little bit for me...but he never would...And I can't, the problem is that I can't say he was unfair with me because all that I saw was the truth and only the truth...

There are things that we simply cannot choose...

But no one said that we cannot get over them...I know that if I go back in time I'll try to change everything, but I'm also sure that everything will end up the same as it is now...So, why not change the future by making 'right' decisions now ... Why not break the clock and light candles inside the house?

Why don't I sleep this night? Take a rest for the first time and wake up with birds...Rise with The Sun...and shine...Why not leave a part of the love I'm spreading for myself?

I guess there's a reason why I couldn't fix or erase things in my life...

You can't make an apple pie with the apple you ate yesterday...Go out and get a new one...

Future is an empty paper that was made to be filled with words, paintings, pictures...and I choose to write a poem...The first word is going to be "Sea"...The Sea poem...so my life can be beautiful and deep...Everyone can run to the sea to hide, to cry, to be inspired, to laugh, to have fun...but no one can own it...all that they can take are thoughts and memories...nothing more and nothing less...

If you want the room you're standing in to be lighted...try using the candle you're holding in your hands...